Newbie from China

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Forum Richard, you'll find us a friendly bunch here.
Just ask the question and you'll get the answer.
Have you marked your location on the Forum map?
Best of luck with your brewing.

Welcome Richard

Can you not get a deal on some of the equipment that your company make - you could make some pretty good brews with some of that. :whistle:

Now you look to be the sort of friend I would like richard.

Now if your looking at downsizing the equipment you sell to hotels bars etc to make it suitable for the homebrewing market and need a guinea pig to test out potential products I am your man I can PM you the address to send the shiny copper or stainless steel samples to. ;)
:cheers:

UP

ericstd said:
Welcome to the Forum Richard, you'll find us a friendly bunch here.
Just ask the question and you'll get the answer.
Have you marked your location on the Forum map?
Best of luck with your brewing.
Yes Ericstd, I ve added my location. Thanks!

Dunfie said:
Welcome Richard

Can you not get a deal on some of the equipment that your company make - you could make some pretty good brews with some of that. :whistle:
Maybe, Dunfie. But smallest capacity is 100L/d, I still cannot afford that currently. What is home brew capacity usually?

unclepumble said:

Now if your looking at downsizing the equipment you sell to hotels bars etc to make it suitable for the homebrewing market and need a guinea pig to test out potential products I am your man I can PM you the address to send the shiny copper or stainless steel samples to. ;)

UP
Hi there! Are you Shane Swindells? I viewed your website, and wonder isn't there a fermentation tank in your Bards Brewery?
Best regards
Richard

ni hao Richard

I hope that's right :wha:

You will have to put photos of your brew days and upload your recipes for the guys to try....

Have fun here on the forum :thumb:

alien.gif

Dieseljockey said:
ni hao Richard

I hope that's right :wha:

You will have to put photos of your brew days and upload your recipes for the guys to try....

Have fun here on the forum :thumb:

alien.gif
Yes that's right.
hen gao xing ren shi nin. (Glad to meet you)

Brew Richard said:
unclepumble said:

UP
Hi there! Are you Shane Swindells? I viewed your website, and wonder isn't there a fermentation tank in your Bards Brewery?
Best regards
Richard

Yes i have a 180ltr plastic fermentation tank i need to add photos though, the bards brewery is in the final stages of redevelopment, so the site will be updated soon, could be interested in shiny ss fermentation tank though if £££££ is good.

UP

Back