The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewerRob

Reaction score
Good morning all.

New to this forum and this is my first post. 2 years ago now I made significant investment in am All Grain Brew Setup and set about transforming my garage (or part of) into a brewing space / social bar area. Now all finished and having done only 2 largely unsuccessful brews (learnt via mistakes along the way and know where I went wrong on both occasions).

Since then my brews days have dried up and through no conscious reason had a hiatus from brewing. Now, I have a new found enthusiasm to get back into it and am currently trying to remember quite what the hell to do.

My setup is thus:

Speidel Braumeister 20L
SS Brewtech CHRONICAL BREWMASTER 7 GAL(US)/26L FERMENTER

Are there any experienced Home Brewers in the Huddersfield area?

Impressive equipment set up you have there! Braumeister and an SS bucket are in most people’s fantasy lists!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum, like you I had a dry spell but have just moved into a bigger house that has an office I've converted into a brewing space

Happy brewing

Life just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it BanBeer?

Yeah the equipment was a huge extravagance but I worked bloody hard to save for it all Ghillie & MickDundee. I only intend on shelling out them sort of amounts once so now its done and on with brewing brewing brewing. Thanks for the welcome guys and thanks for the heads up Ghillie, i'll take a look.

Back