The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noshadow

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Been lurking for a while now and learned a lot but decided I might as well sign up and start asking questions!

Started homebrewing 4 years ago when I got a Coopers starter set for Christmas but had an 18 month sabattical after moving to a smaller house. Now we've got more space again and with more time over lockdown I've decided to get back on it. Still just doing extract kits, hopefully progress onto BIAB in the future but having a 4 month old leaves me tight for time even on the extract kits.

Got 4 brews on the go just now, a Simply Ginger Beer and Coopers Mexican Cerveza bottled/conditioning and two recipes from the Coopers site fermenting (Hopslam IPA & Hefeweizen).

Looking forward to building up my homebrew knowledge and abilities!

G'day all

Fellow noob here.

Lockdown gave me an opportunity to have time to spend more time on fun stuff/hobbies. Home brewing was a good match as I really like decent beer, it's something that I can do with my eldest son and in theory gives me good value for money.

Made a couple of small mistakes with my first brew (mostly temperature in the shed) but aside from that have found it really enjoyable.

I've found this forum very welcoming and incredibly helpful.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back