The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred mercuree

Reaction score
Hello all I have just started home brewing as a hobby since recent retirement from work.
I worked all my life for BT in telecom engineering.
I have much to learn and have just made my first brew from a kit yesterday and this morning heard the nice sound of bubbling in the airlock.
I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you and hope you can help me along the way.
Will check in soon. Cheers 😊

Hello all I have just started home brewing as a hobby since recent retirement from work.
I have much to learn and have just made my first brew from a kit yesterday and this morning heard the nice sound of bubbling in the airlock.
I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you and hope you can help me along the way.
Welcome to the forum Fred, I’m a fellow newbie

Hello mate! I started brewing again after a long (very long) absence when I stopped work last year (also in telco); and I've found it's the perfect hobby for it, especially if you like the opportunity for a bit of tinkering around and designing your own equipment...

Hi Fred
I'm also ex BT (started off as an engineer), and been brewing for the second time around for about a year.
Excellent hobby to pick up - it can take you in so many directions and the output is so enjoyable!

Fabulous forum here - so much friendly and helpful advice to be had,

Good luck!

Hello mate! I started brewing again after a long (very long) absence when I stopped work last year (also in telco); and I've found it's the perfect hobby for it, especially if you like the opportunity for a bit of tinkering around and designing your own equipment...
Hello Jeff hope you enjoy your brewing and rest from work. Keep me posted on your beers 😊

Latest posts

Back