The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merovech

Reaction score
Hello all, here's my rather tedious but necessary introduction; I'll try not to go on too much. I've brewed beer off and on for years now, but for the last two I've been grappling with all grain brewing using the BIAB process. My only brewing equipment is a 30 litre water boiler with a nice temperature control (that needs adjustment right now as it's running too warm) and a random collection of fermenting buckets. After some dire efforts early on, I can now brew good beer. But, of course, that's not good enough now. It's now about refining and perfecting a process at a very low cost with the minimum of technology so that my hobby is still a craft, it doesn't absorb my entire pension and what I brew turns out exactly how I want it to.
I shall be picking your brains.;)
Cheers!

I'm gradually assimilating a little bit of tech (if it's DIY I might try it), but only measurement aids and I am having a lot of trouble building a tiltometer.

Welcome to the forum
BIAB seems to be your best attempt and having a good process without too much financial outlay.

Latest posts

Back