Next brew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrRook

Landlord.
Reaction score
This is planned for later in the week.
Screenshot_20220117-095256.png

Hope your brew day went well? Am thinking of starting my Dunkel next week. 🍻
Very well. It looks like I got way better efficiency with this batch than expected: 1.063, which is bordering on Dunkel bock territory. I'll know for sure when the wort cools off enough to transfer to the f v and I can see exactly how much I ended up with.

Very well. It looks like I got way better efficiency with this batch than expected: 1.063, which is bordering on Dunkel bock territory. I'll know for sure when the wort cools off enough to transfer to the f v and I can see exactly how much I ended up with.
I ended up with 3.25 gallons at 1.063.
I did a bit of sparging this batch which gave me the higher efficiency.

Can't wait to hear how this tastes. That sounds like it's going to be an amazing beer 🍻👌

We've had a bit of record cold lately, but my cellar is hanging at 48f (8.9c). My Dunkel bock is steadily burping in the airlock every 6 seconds at five days in.

Im brewing today and its essentially a single hopped neipa using solero but im splitting the batch as an experiment ro try different yeasts. Im using verdant, voss kveik, new england from lallemand and my wild yeast to see how they all compare.

Back