Hi all was talking to people in work today both around the 40 year old mark
And told theres not a chance in hell they will take the vaccination
Just wondering is there many more like this
I have it and I'm happy I got it

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's choice...but mainly driven by rubbish...chap works with me says he's not having it because "in two years time you'll be dead"...
He also thinks that the metal nose former in a face mask has a satellite tracker built in...

Benfleet Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a severe needle phobia (faint every time) and so have never accepted the flu jab and delay for as long as possible requests from my dr for the regular blood tests I need. However, I was at the clinic as soon as I got the call for both my jabs. Person after me had to wait a bit mind you 😳

thunderfingers

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think if the data on this new variant is correct then abstainers should rethink straight away...I suppose like it has been said...it is choice

Pavalijo

Reaction score
It is indeed down to choice - but it should then be my choice to choose to stay clear of the vaccine refusers - and I don’t get why it is deemed discriminatory (in a bad way) to require vaccine passports for certain activities (provided that those who are advised against the vaccine on medical grounds get a pass).

simon12

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
I don't see why its unbelievable, people are flat earthers, mormons, scientologists, labour voters etc there was the unfounded fear around MMR a while back that had many put there children at risk. On top of that media, governments, WHO have all spread misinformation about covid and the vaccines have been produced in record time have been banned for use temporarily in many European countries so its not even like there no reason to not trust it when compared to flat earth.
I don't endorse the idea and have had 2 doses just saying people believe far stranger things than the vaccine poses a danger and the royal family are lizards.

London

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bill Gates chip in every jab is another one that's banded around, if it's like Windows 10 it will need rebooting every hour.

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
It's down to individual choice, I really don't understand why it bothers people so much. If you and your family are vaccinated then why do you care.
Covid has seemed to turn everyone against each other.
As stated above being an anti Vax is nothing new

The Cat

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's down to individual choice, I really don't understand why it bothers people so much. If you and your family are vaccinated then why do you care.
Covid has seemed to turn everyone against each other.
As stated above being an anti Vax is nothing new
It bothers people because those not having it can spread it far easier and nobody is 100% safe even vaccinated.

It's that simple.

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
It bothers people because those not having it can spread it far easier and nobody is 100% safe even vaccinated.

It's that simple.
I think that's up for debate. Being vaccinated does not stop you catching it or passing it on. From my understanding it reduces the risk of it having a serious effect on you. Correct me if I am wrong.

The Cat

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that's up for debate. Being vaccinated does not stop you catching it or passing it on. From my understanding it reduces the risk of it having a serious effect on you. Correct me if I am wrong.
The thing is you are far more likely to be able to transmit it if you are not vaccinated. It is still early days of course but all research so far indicates this point.
This is just one of many sources Mounting evidence suggests COVID vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
I have young children at primary school, so I don't see the point me getting annoyed that an adult decides not to get a vaccine.
My wife has both vaccines I have my first. Obviously all my children don't.

The Cat

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have young children at primary school, so I don't see the point me getting annoyed that an adult decides not to get a vaccine.
My wife has both vaccines I have my first. Obviously all my children don't.
Say that one adult passes it on to your family where they could well have not done so if vaccinated and they get sick - different ball game then.

Status
Not open for further replies.