No covid jab

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it means not having to send the entire year of kids home thats a good thing
Agree with that, my daughter is at home this week for that very reason and will also have to miss two cricket sessions and a karate. All because of 1 kid out of 90 in her year group.

Agree with that, my daughter is at home this week for that very reason and will also have to miss two cricket sessions and a karate. All because of 1 kid out of 90 in her year group.
One of mine too, hes been tested and was as expected fine but still has to stay home..

Whilst I appreciate we need to be cautious and gradulally ease our way forward i applauld the notion we can ease towards some sort of normality and accept we have to live with this in a new normal.

So thanks for clearing that up 👍
[/QUOTE]
The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in the deaths”
You can use this logic for the virus too, because the the majority of covid deaths were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of covid testing has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events within 28 days of a positive covid test, however, this does not indicate a link between positive covid tests and the fatalities reported.

That’s right. If you have a positive covid test then trip over the cat and fall down the stairs and die, then covid may be something mentioned on the death certificate. So we move to the data. How many people would normally fall down the stairs and die, or die of old age, or get hit by a car, or die from cancer in any given period? How does that ‘normal’ number differ from the death rate during the pandemic? It’s just maths.
And the maths say that there have been more deaths than normal, and a percentage of those had a positive covid test.

1403 deaths of those recently vaccinated in the given period is in line with what would have happened anyway vaccinated or not. People die.

So I’m not sure what you mean.

That’s right. If you have a positive covid test then trip over the cat and fall down the stairs and die, then covid may be something mentioned on the death certificate. So we move to the data. How many people would normally fall down the stairs and die, or die of old age, or get hit by a car, or die from cancer in any given period? How does that ‘normal’ number differ from the death rate during the pandemic? It’s just maths.
And the maths say that there have been more deaths than normal, and a percentage of those had a positive covid test.

1403 deaths of those recently vaccinated in the given period is in line with what would have happened anyway vaccinated or not. People die.

So I’m not sure what you mean.
The point I'm trying to make is that if the data promotes ones narrative, then it is accurate, if it challenges ones narrative, it is somehow debunked or flawed. My gut feeling, is that there have been many more than 1,403 deaths which can be attributed to these novel vaccines and many less than 128,268 deaths which are attributed to the novel coronavirus.

I go with the science and published data. Gut feel is an alternative that is impossible to reason with facts against. I don’t agree with you but I respect your view MoodyBrews. It’s good to question everything.

I don’t believe in claims like this until I’ve seen fact checked solid evidence from independent and reputable sources. That’s how I know that God does not exist, nor the tooth fairy, and I do know the earth is an oblate spheroid.

The point I'm trying to make is that if the data promotes ones narrative, then it is accurate, if it challenges ones narrative, it is somehow debunked or flawed. My gut feeling, is that there have been many more than 1,403 deaths which can be attributed to these novel vaccines and many less than 128,268 deaths which are attributed to the novel coronavirus.

But that's just no better than making up something out of whole cloth, is it? You've just decided, arbitrarily and against available data, that there have been more deaths due to the vaccine, and fewer due to the virus. Out of utterly zero evidence, just a 'gut feeling'? Help me understand where this view comes from!

But that's just no better than making up something out of whole cloth, is it? You've just decided, arbitrarily and against available data, that there have been more deaths due to the vaccine, and fewer due to the virus. Out of utterly zero evidence, just a 'gut feeling'? Help me understand where this view comes from!

Okay, on the Govt website they estimate that only 10% of serious adverse reactions to the vaccines are reported to the yellow card scheme. There have been 1,403 fatalities reported, if that is only 10%, the true figure is more like 14,030 fatalities reported on the yellow card adverse reaction. Who can say whether these are directly attributable to the vaccine, but it is a significantly larger number than the 2-3 deaths that have been mentioned earlier in this thread.

The CDC stated last year that 94% of covid fatalities had underlying health problems. Which, translated to the UK figures would give 7,696 deaths solely attributable to covid. I'm not saying that the 94% didn't die of covid, but they would've had one or two other health problems, there are plenty of anecdotal stories of covid going onto many death certificate regardless of the actual cause.

These figures and other easily sourced ons data suggest to me that covid will potentially be fatal for the vulnerable, however, healthy adults under the age of 60 will generally survive it, with the mortality rate reducing in line with age. We already know the average age of death from covid is 82yrs. However, the "novel" vaccines are being pushed onto the entire population, and soon they will be coming for the children as young as 12.

Debate has been shut down, differing opinions have been censored, previously highly regarded experts have been labelled "quacks" for questioning the "science". Early on in the "pandemic" you couldn't even mention vitamin D,C and zinc to boost your immune system without being accused of spreading Fake News. Up to a million anti lockdown protesters have been marching in the capital every month for at least the last three months, it doesn't get reported, or the BBC will say there were a few hundred people.

It's not my intention to spread falsehood or scare anybody, the mainstream media have done a great job on that front, but I beleive we have been lied to, all that remains to be seen is, on what scale have we been lied to.

Thanks for the full writeup, it is appreciated!

Okay, on the Govt website they estimate that only 10% of serious adverse reactions to the vaccines are reported to the yellow card scheme. There have been 1,403 fatalities reported, if that is only 10%, the true figure is more like 14,030 fatalities reported on the yellow card adverse reaction. Who can say whether these are directly attributable to the vaccine, but it is a significantly larger number than the 2-3 deaths that have been mentioned earlier in this thread.

On that same government website, under 'events with a fatal outcome' (which I think is where you've picked up the 1,403 number?) it says "The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in the deaths." I would read that as a) it's not linked to the vaccines, and b) as we move down the age cohorts we would see fewer anyway.

Thanks for the full writeup, it is appreciated!

On that same government website, under 'events with a fatal outcome' (which I think is where you've picked up the 1,403 number?) it says "The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in the deaths." I would read that as a) it's not linked to the vaccines, and b) as we move down the age cohorts we would see fewer anyway.
Yes I am aware of that, but to me this reads, Death within 28 days of a positive test equals Covid death. Death within 28 days of a vaccine equals "oh they were old they probably would've died anyway".

There is no money vitamins, call me a cynic if you will, but if big pharma made everybody well, they would be out of business.
Wow, you really have gone down a rabbit hole mate.
Manufacturers of vitamins make an absolute bomb, sales are close to £500 million per year on the UK alone.
Also, your logic is seriously faulty - if “Big Pharma” (whatever that actually is) made everybody well then they would just have more customers.
By your logic a garage would never fix your car properly because you might never come back - I’m pretty sure that you can see the absurdity here.

I've not had the vaccine, I'd rather be in the control group at this stage and wait until we see the long term data.
It's all relative eh? I'm due to retire having accomplished pretty much all I wanted to do. (Apart from a No1 hit) so I'd rather make the most of these 'downhill' years before alcohol induced senility rears its ugly head. If I was in my early 20s Id have a different view. C'est la vie.

Manufacturers of vitamins make an absolute bomb, sales are close to £500 million per year on the UK alone.
Also, your logic is seriously faulty - if “Big Pharma” (whatever that actually is) made everybody well then they would just have more customers.
By your logic a garage would never fix your car properly because you might never come back - I’m pretty sure that you can see the absurdity here.
I don't have time to explain the history of the pharmaceutical industry, these are big topics, but a good place to start is John D Rockefeller.

Doesn't Tej Lalvani make his millions in vits?

I don't have time to explain the history of the pharmaceutical industry, these are big topics, but a good place to start is John D Rockefeller.
Again, you’ve just gone down a rabbit hole - you’re literally spreading dangerous misinformation and a whole flurry of logical fallacies.
Big companies have a history of breaking rules and endangering lives to boost profits so why pick out the pharmaceutical industry? Ignoring of course that during this pandemic every treatment is under a much bigger microscope than normal so it would be almost impossible to cover up anything.
You also clearly missed the public health advice to eat a healthy diet and supplement with vitamins if you are deficient which has been around for decades.
The data is pretty clear, these vaccines are safe and effective, not experimental and you should actually be embarrassed by the nonsense you have posted.

1626185984758.png

I’m sure many of the posters on this thread are aware of the ongoing research into ivermectin and it’s positive impact as a prophylactic treatment alternative. It’s very promising to see a well established medication with a 40yr safety record, a Noble prize and one of the WHO’s essential medications being used as another option. At a few quid a dose it offers an affordable alternative to a vaccine and could bridge the gap between vaccine reluctance and getting affordable meds to a greater number of people worldwide. I’m keeping an eye on the ongoing research and it could see some well established medications being used in this ongoing fight.

Except ivermectin doesn't work. The meta-analyses that hinted it might, were statistically dominated by one study in Egypt that now looks like it's fraudulent, they were just making data up :
https://www.theguardian.com/science...vid-treatment-withdrawn-over-ethical-concerns
Patients dying before the study started, data copy/pasted, events happening on 31 June - it looks dodgy as hell, but it took a Masters student to catch it. Without the data from that study, there's nothing to suggest ivermectin works.

But it does beg the question, why are some news sources pushing ivermectin so hard? Is this propaganda from the drugs companies that make ivermectin, or is coming from governments that just want to see people die by taking treatments that don't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back