No covid jab

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunge

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No posts for almost a week... Covid is sooo yesterday. Well, Monday actually. Meanwhile, it's reported tha 'long Covid' is not as prevalent as thought. I don't get it. There's nothing new about post-viral fatigue, why pretend that there is and make a name up that can be used specifically with reference to Covid? My, I've had 'long flu' a few times and never realised it. You've all been had.

trummy

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It KILLED a passed school girl friend - that is the bottom line. Anything that will help what's not to like? You have Flu' jabs, measles jabs, polio jabs etc. etc.
To me its a no brainer!

Gunge

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to a gig on Tuesday, but having not been jabbed, the missus and myself had to climb thru' the venue's bog window. But we've had loads of practise at such dastardly antics so it was no hassle. Covid was the last thing on our minds apart from being rumbled by the meathead on the door. Ha! Take that, meathead!

Northern_Brewer

Landlord.
Reaction score
This is just awful - an intensive care nurse in Alberta appears to have committed suicide after months of personal abuse :

"“I’m tired. I cry before my shifts. I have severe anxiety but I still give the best care I can...we are scared. We have PTSD, went on medical leave, and even quit because every single one of us saw this wave coming...And so help me god [if] you block my ambulances from getting into my ER. I will run you down. Protest anywhere but a hospital."

Status
Not open for further replies.