No covid jab

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its 2 weeks after 2nd chippy for az to get best protection (assuming theres no 3rd booster dose figures yet available). my 2 weeks are up sunday so on that day i'm going to carry on as usual. avoid home bargains Gorseinon where it seems compulsory for staff to NOT wear masks that cover their nose. My view is if they are that thick who knows what other guidance they arent following. At least these days I can put gel on my hands to keep them zapped without looking like a weirdo.

What I don't get is, all these people who don't want a covid jab; what's their attitude to all the other vaccines? Are they against measles and smallpox and cholera immunisation. or is it only the Covid vaccine that somehow has Bill Gates' microchips in them?

At the end of the day, you can't fix stupid.

What I don't get is, all these people who don't want a covid jab; what's their attitude to all the other vaccines? Are they against measles and smallpox and cholera immunisation. or is it only the Covid vaccine that somehow has Bill Gates' microchips in them?

I think they can be split into two groups -

1 - Those that are worried the vaccine was rushed out and it may do them long term harm (they may have other health issues as well)

2 - Morons who believe everything they read on Twitter and Facebook about the governments of the world wanting to sterilise us to keep the world population down, microchips, and all the other bo****ks these people spout when the subject is raised.

I did meet someone last year who claimed she wasn't anti vax but thought Covid was created by "the internet people" to get more people at home and online in an attempted to "further move human consciousness onto the internet". For this reason she was against any possible covid vaccine but not against other vaccines.

So as you can see, there is some logic behind being against one vaccine and not another :laugh8:

I know there are a few reasons people are anti vax, all of which easily debunked, but the one which gets me is "vaccines cause autism". They would rather their child (or themselves) would be dead instead of autistic?

So as you can see, there is some logic behind being against one vaccine and not another

These people obviously don't know how things have moved on it doesn't take many months/years to make a vaccine these days like it used to but the tin hat wearing public will never accept that even thought it has been explained many times over.

I work in the NHS and have obviously seen how nasty this can be.... that said I do believe in personal choice, even in this case where someone elses choice might impact you. However silly their reason might be. What I can't stick is people who lie to get mask exemptions etc, yes you laurence fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back