No covid jab

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Govt yellow card adverse reactions, there have been 1,403 fatalities reported as a result of the vaccine. Your figure of 128,000 deaths from covid isn't strictly accurate. As far as I know there are no figures available for deaths from covid, the figure you quote is deaths within 28 days of a positive test.

Where's the data?
They did not 'die as a result of the vaccine'.
They died after having the vaccine. The number you state is in line with the number of population that would have died anyway, considering the millions of doses given.
Read the MHRA response to this misinformation. You will find it on many reputable news sources.

You are aware you can still contract and spread the virus even if you have been vaccinated, aren't you? These "vaccines" only lessen the effects of the virus, to hopefully keep you out of hospital.
That's right. And the more people around me that are vaccinated the less the chances of that.

'they' won't let you get close enough
There is an element of truth to that, there are no flight paths that go over the poles, and google earth blurs everything apart from the coast lines of antarctica and I presume the arctic too, but I haven't checked.

Your figure of 128,000 deaths from covid isn't strictly accurate. As far as I know there are no figures available for deaths from covid, the figure you quote is deaths within 28 days of a positive test.

ONS have been giving both deaths with Covid and deaths from Covid since October. So far this year about 87% of deaths with Covid have been from Covid - the figure for flu is around 10%.

The gov.uk dashboard gives both deaths within 28 days of a test and deaths where COVID-19 is mentioned as a cause on the death certificate, registered during the week. Former is 128,231, latter is 152,606.

According to the Govt yellow card adverse reactions, there have been 1,403 fatalities reported as a result of the vaccine.

Not as a result of the vaccine - after having the vaccine. Big difference. To quote the Yellow Card website :

This safety update report is based on detailed analysis of data up to 23 June 2021. At this date, an estimated 18 million first doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and 24.5 million first doses of the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca had been administered, and around 11 million and 20.7 million second doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca respectively. An approximate 0.88 million first doses of the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna have also now been administered....

Based on age-stratified all-cause mortality in England and Wales taken from the Office for National Statistics death registrations, several thousand deaths are expected to have occurred, naturally, within 7 days of the many millions of doses of vaccines administered so far, mostly in the elderly.

The MHRA has received 439 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 936 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, five for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 23 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in the deaths.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...irus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting
You have zero evidence that the vaccine has caused 1,403 deaths, when they are in line with "normal" mortality.

That's right. And the more people around me that are vaccinated the less the chances of that.
Where's the data?
They did not 'die as a result of the vaccine'.
They died after having the vaccine. The number you state is in line with the number of population that would have died anyway, considering the millions of doses given.
Read the MHRA response to this misinformation. You will find it on many reputable news sources.
So you are saying if you die within 28 days of a positive test it is a covid death, but if you die within 28 days of a vaccine it was natural causes?

There is an element of truth to that, there are no flight paths that go over the poles, and google earth blurs everything apart from the coast lines of antarctica and I presume the arctic too, but I haven't checked.

Well perhaps you might want to check before posting nonsense. The routes over the poles even have their own Wikipedia article :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_route
If you look at eg www.flightradar24.com at the right time of day, you'll see flights going from Asia to the US West Coast over the North Pole - they don't go over Antarctica much because it's not really the short route between anywhere, but you do have various scientific bases there. And this is the Google Maps of Antarctica in as much detail as you need, there just isn't much there. It's a bit weird that you'd say otherwise.

1625504355928.png

According to the Govt yellow card adverse reactions, there have been 1,403 fatalities reported as a result of the vaccine. Your figure of 128,000 deaths from covid isn't strictly accurate. As far as I know there are no figures available for deaths from covid, the figure you quote is deaths within 28 days of a positive test.

The MHRA has received 439 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 936 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, five for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 23 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in the deaths.

Assuming a normal expected lifespan of say 85 years, statistically 17,873 people out of 79 million vaccinated would be expected to die within a week of receiving a vaccination.

My issue with these new vaccines, is that they are new technology with no long term safety data and no control group, they aren't the same as traditional vaccines. What if they do go "wrong", what if the spike protein triggers auto immune disorders, what if they render the population infertile, what if they start causing dementia like symptoms? The take up of these "experimental" "vaccines" in this country has been massive, if we do start running into long term problems, we are f**cked.

My issue with these new vaccines, is that they are new technology with no long term safety data and no control group, they aren't the same as traditional vaccines. What if they do go "wrong", what if the spike protein triggers auto immune disorders, what if they render the population infertile, what if they start causing dementia like symptoms? The take up of these "experimental" "vaccines" in this country has been massive, if we do start running into long term problems, we are f**cked.

I haven;t done any research on this so may be wrong but I was under the impression they were using known and existing technologies

Well perhaps you might want to check before posting nonsense. The routes over the poles even have their own Wikipedia article :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_route
If you look at eg www.flightradar24.com at the right time of day, you'll see flights going from Asia to the US West Coast over the North Pole - they don't go over Antarctica much because it's not really the short route between anywhere, but you do have various scientific bases there. And this is the Google Maps of Antarctica in as much detail as you need, there just isn't much there. It's a bit weird that you'd say otherwise.

View attachment 50273
What time are the flights? As much detail as you need, lol! How do you know there isn't much there, it's all blurred?

what if they render the population infertile, what if they start causing dementia like symptoms? The take up of these "experimental" "vaccines" in this country has been massive, if we do start running into long term problems, we are f**cked.

If you get vaccinated and catch Covid there is a good chance it will not kill you don't and there is a good chance you will, for me that far outweighed the conspiracy theories that were doing the rounds back then.

Like all medicines, no vaccine is completely effective, so you should continue to take recommended precautions to avoid infection.
Some people may still get COVID-19 despite having a vaccination, but this should be less severe.

Last edited:
I haven;t done any research on this so may be wrong but I was under the impression they were using known and existing technologies
The technology isn't new, but it has never been used on humans before on this scale.
If you get vaccinated and catch Covid there is a good chance it will not kill you don't and there is a good chance you will.
The mortality rate is largely dependent on your age and existing health problems. Average age of covid death 82, average uk life expectancy 81.

In answer to -
"MY body My choice"
it was his choice not to have it and look what he had to say after he caught it -
"I will never forget when the paramedics were taking me down the stairs and my kids were crying and looking at me," Mr Fadil said.
Recalling the moment he last saw sons Rayan, nine, and Aryan, seven, before going into hospital, he said: "One of the saddest scenes ever I've witnessed. I said: 'I'm all right, daddy will be all right'.

Covid: Vaccine refuser regrets turning down jab after catching virus
A Covid-19 vaccine refuser "stared death in the eyes" as he lay gasping for breath in hospital after catching the virus.
Abderrahmane Fadil, 60, was taken to Bradford Royal Infirmary earlier this month struggling to breathe.
The father of two said declining his vaccination invite in February was "the biggest mistake" of his life.

He has thanked NHS staff for saving his life and urged others to get vaccinated.
"I will never forget when the paramedics were taking me down the stairs and my kids were crying and looking at me," Mr Fadil said.
Recalling the moment he last saw sons Rayan, nine, and Aryan, seven, before going into hospital, he said: "One of the saddest scenes ever I've witnessed. I said: 'I'm all right, daddy will be all right'.

"I rang 999 because I couldn't catch my breath. I was contemplating death. That's the nearest I came to death. I was staring at it in the eyes," he said.
Mr Fadil spent nine days in hospital he became ill two weeks ago, and expects to be recovering for many weeks to come.
He turned down a coronavirus vaccine when it was first offered to the over-60s back in February.
"I was a bit reluctant and just thought I'll hold my horses and maybe get it later. I never really believed I would get Covid or it would make me so ill. I know differently now," he said.
Respiratory consultant Tanveer Khalid, part of the team responsible for Mr Fadil's care, said he had been "very lucky" to survive.
"The majority of very sick Covid patients we have on our wards are here because they have refused the vaccine," he said.
Mr Fadil said he owed his life to the staff who looked after him and allowed him to see his children again, adding: "You feel very privileged that you're still here."
Across Bradford, about 70% of adults have had at least one jab, which is about 312,000 people. In England, more than 84% of adults have been vaccinated.
There is currently a push to encourage more people, especially those from ethnic minority backgrounds, to come forward and get their jabs.

Covid: Vaccine refuser regrets turning down jab after catching virus - BBC News

View attachment 49981

If you get vaccinated and catch Covid there is a good chance it will not kill you don't and there is a good chance it will, for me that far outweighed the conspiracy theories that were doing the rounds back then.
I had covid Dec 2020, I had been regularly taking vitamin D,C and zinc throughout the Autumn to help boost my immune system. It was like flu for a week, but I now have natural immunity, for how long? Who knows? So I will continue eating healthily and supplementing with vitamins, to keep my immune system in tip top condition. The conspiracy theories are still out there, some are no longer theories, some are still nonsense theories, others are wait and see, but debate has been shut down, the censorship of previously well respected experts who have dared to speak out against the main stream narrative has been unbelievable.

I had covid Dec 2020, I had been regularly taking vitamin D,C and zinc throughout the Autumn to help boost my immune system. It was like flu for a week, but I now have natural immunity, for how long? Who knows? So I will continue eating healthily and supplementing with vitamins, to keep my immune system in tip top condition.

This is the problem you may keep your immune system as best you can but many don't know about vitamin D,C and Zink, we have been taking vitamin D since it was recommended in a video in the forum when Covid started.

We don't know if there will be side effects in the future but we do know if you refuse to have it you put yourself in a much higher risk of Covid killing you than if you don't.

BTW i am not preaching here if you don't want to have the vaccine for whatever reason fine iits a gamble which could go either way, time will tell which way that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back