No covid jab

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem you may keep your immune system as best you can but many don't know about vitamin D,C and Zink, we have been taking vitamin D since it was recommended in a video in the forum when Covid started.

We don't know if there will be side effects in the future but we do know if you refuse to have it you put yourself in a much higher risk of Covid killing you than if you don't.

BTW i am not preaching here if you don't want to have the vaccine for whatever reason fine iits a gamble which could go either way, time will tell which way that is.
There is no money vitamins, call me a cynic if you will, but if big pharma made everybody well, they would be out of business.

Could i ask why you do not want the jab.

(this is not trolling i am genuinely interested)

There are some risks with the vaccine and I expect it will make me ill for a few days to a week most likely. I dont see myself as being at risk from covid. I know there have been exceptions but all along the vast majority of complications and deaths have been in the 60, 70, 80 years old age groups. People at risk can have the jabs, and UK deaths are now down at 10 a day or thereabouts regardless of whether I have it or not.

Last edited:
There are some risks with the vaccine and it will make me ill for a few days to a week pretty much guaranteed. I dont see myself as being at risk from covid. I know there have been exceptions but all along the vast majority of complications and deaths have been in the 60, 70, 80 years old age groups.

I am just under the age above so decided it worth the gamble of having it if i was in my twenties doing the job i do i may have had a different view.

I had no side effects from the first AZ vaccine but had a sore arm for 4 days after the second, i couldn't have done my job with the limited movement i had.

Where's the data?
They did not 'die as a result of the vaccine'.
They died after having the vaccine. The number you state is in line with the number of population that would have died anyway, considering the millions of doses given.
Read the MHRA response to this misinformation. You will find it on many reputable news sources.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 13.30.17.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 13.30.17.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 79
There's side effects with every medicine ....I've taken more than I should over the years. One "rare" side effect from some **** I was taking was the feeling of insects crawling on your skin...yep..I had that...Mrs Clint says I'd be sat there batting 'flies' off my face...

Glad you moved on from your first source at UKColumn. You know that’s a website for conspiracy theorist news?

Anyway, your second link shows the real data and UKColumn shows how it’s easy to trick people by removing the context.

From your UK Gov link

“The MHRA has received 439 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 936 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, five for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 23 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in the deaths”

So thanks for clearing that up 👍

In actual fact there's going to be even more flights over the north pole (after we all start flying places again) in future, so much so that there's a business case for sticking a few satellites in an elliptical orbit so that some of the systems I work on can continue to deliver broadband to the aircraft flying over the pole once they lose coverage provided by the usual geostationary satellites used for such purposes: World’s first and only global mobile broadband service enhanced with new Arctic capabilities

But they'll always be those that have alternative beliefs :rolleyes:

There is an element of truth to that, there are no flight paths that go over the poles, and google earth blurs everything apart from the coast lines of antarctica and I presume the arctic too, but I haven't checked.
Well perhaps you might want to check before posting nonsense. The routes over the poles even have their own Wikipedia article :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_route
If you look at eg www.flightradar24.com at the right time of day, you'll see flights going from Asia to the US West Coast over the North Pole - they don't go over Antarctica much because it's not really the short route between anywhere, but you do have various scientific bases there. And this is the Google Maps of Antarctica in as much detail as you need, there just isn't much there. It's a bit weird that you'd say otherwise.

View attachment 50273

what if they render the population infertile, we are f**cked.

Now there's a scary thought 😁 Imagine the majority of us are wrong and become infertile. The world will gradually be taken over by paranoid conspiracy theorists and flat earthers. Doesn't bear thinking about. Maybe we should keep a few "norms" unvaccinated in a virus proof room just in case 😂

Now there's a scary thought 😁 Imagine the majority of us are wrong and become infertile. The world will gradually be taken over by paranoid conspiracy theorists and flat earthers. Doesn't bear thinking about. Maybe we should keep a few "norms" unvaccinated in a virus proof room just in case 😂

I just turned 40 and getting stabbed for the second time later tonight.. even if the above were to come true there is hope yet. (I cant have any more kids so to speak) but my kids just like most kids (who are not jabbed yet and by the time any infertile complication would be discovered they'd be safe from it) know we do not live on a giant mud water and grass pizza.. Kids are the future

Maybe Darwin was wrong all along.

There's a flaw in your logic there if you think about it, as they wouldn't be conspiracy theorists anymore!

Nice to see the changes today.
Germany will now allow fully vaccinated people from the UK to enter without a quarantine requirement.

And Javid just announced that a close contact of a person who finds themselves testing positive will not have to self isolate any more, as long as they are vaccinated. Unless they also test positive. Same for unvaccinated children.

Nice to see the changes today.
Germany will now allow fully vaccinated people from the UK to enter without a quarantine requirement.

And Javid just announced that a close contact of a person who finds themselves testing positive will not have to self isolate any more, as long as they are vaccinated. Unless they also test positive. Same for unvaccinated children.

If it means not having to send the entire year of kids home thats a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back