No covid jab

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

labrewski

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all was talking to people in work today both around the 40 year old mark
And told theres not a chance in hell they will take the vaccination
Just wondering is there many more like this
I have it and I'm happy I got it

omilr.jpg

It is indeed down to choice - but it should then be my choice to choose to stay clear of the vaccine refusers - and I don’t get why it is deemed discriminatory (in a bad way) to require vaccine passports for certain activities (provided that those who are advised against the vaccine on medical grounds get a pass).

I don't see why its unbelievable, people are flat earthers, mormons, scientologists, labour voters etc there was the unfounded fear around MMR a while back that had many put there children at risk. On top of that media, governments, WHO have all spread misinformation about covid and the vaccines have been produced in record time have been banned for use temporarily in many European countries so its not even like there no reason to not trust it when compared to flat earth.
I don't endorse the idea and have had 2 doses just saying people believe far stranger things than the vaccine poses a danger and the royal family are lizards.

It's down to individual choice, I really don't understand why it bothers people so much. If you and your family are vaccinated then why do you care.
Covid has seemed to turn everyone against each other.
As stated above being an anti Vax is nothing new
It bothers people because those not having it can spread it far easier and nobody is 100% safe even vaccinated.

It's that simple.

It bothers people because those not having it can spread it far easier and nobody is 100% safe even vaccinated.

It's that simple.
I think that's up for debate. Being vaccinated does not stop you catching it or passing it on. From my understanding it reduces the risk of it having a serious effect on you. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think that's up for debate. Being vaccinated does not stop you catching it or passing it on. From my understanding it reduces the risk of it having a serious effect on you. Correct me if I am wrong.

The thing is you are far more likely to be able to transmit it if you are not vaccinated. It is still early days of course but all research so far indicates this point.
This is just one of many sources Mounting evidence suggests COVID vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?

I have young children at primary school, so I don't see the point me getting annoyed that an adult decides not to get a vaccine.
My wife has both vaccines I have my first. Obviously all my children don't.

I have young children at primary school, so I don't see the point me getting annoyed that an adult decides not to get a vaccine.
My wife has both vaccines I have my first. Obviously all my children don't.
Say that one adult passes it on to your family where they could well have not done so if vaccinated and they get sick - different ball game then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back