No covid jab

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still falling for that one as well?
I have friends who live on the south coast near Brighton who caught covid earlier this year. Fortunately it was mild but given their age and health profile it could have been lethal. That's the risk you take. They since have have been fully vaccinated. So are pretty virus resistant by this stage. They also took vit D and the only symptoms were a high temp and sweats for 48 hours.

We met up last week and i'm fully jabbed. I'd welcome a mild interaction with c-19 to boost my resistance for the winter. then it won't matter if the gov decides if i'm worthy of a booster or not. however I won't be spending 4 hours+ in a nightclub because
a) im too old and that would look pervy and
b) the viral load there would be massive.

I have removed the original post where a member called another an idiot, if you disagree with someones opinion prove them wrong don't call them idiots for having it.

I have removed all posts which commented on the post above.

For those that are new around here Gunge is our resident forum troll, intentionally posting provactive opinions to get a rise out of you all. He took a little 'holiday' from posting for the last couple of years and now he's back please don't egg him on, it just makes him worse.

For those that are new around here Gunge is our resident forum troll, intentionally posting provactive opinions to get a rise out of you all. He took a little 'holiday' from posting for the last couple of years and now he's back please don't egg him on, it just makes him worse.

You love me really - the badboy that everyone lojves to hate. Tact and sublety have never been my strong points as many have noted ( I'm working on them ) but all I say is honest and sincere - maybe not worded in the best way. The missus is totally convinced that I have Aspergers but I just tell her to f*** off.

Well I think that it’s high time we all stopped taking the p!$$ and showed a bit more tolerance, sympathy and understanding towards anti vaxers. I mean, worst bloody vacuum cleaner I ever had.

Well I think that it’s high time we all stopped taking the p!$$ and showed a bit more tolerance, sympathy and understanding towards anti vaxers. I mean, worst bloody vacuum cleaner I ever had.

My missus really loves her Vax. So much so that, being the romantic old fool that I am, I bought one for her birthday a few years ago and it's still going strong.

My old Secretary was born on Boxing Day.

Anyone who bought her either a combined present for Birthday and Xmas, or a household present, e.g. a Vax, got hit with it.

For their first wedding anniversary her husband bought her a set of top of the range saucepans, He reckons he has still got the bruises.

My missus really loves her Vax. So much so that, being the romantic old fool that I am, I bought one for her birthday a few years ago and it's still going strong.

For their first wedding anniversary her husband bought her a set of top of the range saucepans, He reckons he has still got the bruises.

I bought our lass a new iron one year as the old one was in a bit of a state i nearly ended with it buried in my head, i don't get women and never will if she bought me a nice set of screwdrivers for my birthday i would be well happy.

top of the range saucepans
I reckon the stigma doesn't go both ways as the way to my heart (and my wife knows this) is stuff I can use for cooking. As an aside, if any of you folks want to test how fast an item can be shipped from the UK to Detroit for scientific purposes, I have some ideas of items to send. I bought a blue steel pan from France and it arrived in a respectable amount of time. High quality as well.
That poster above was just pulling people's chain and can't seem to stop--the old saw is buying a female a household item to cement her position in society--BOOOOOOO!

So I'm GUARANTEED to get covid again somewhere down the line? Unlikely! Something fishy going on here.... no vaccine this time last year, no-one wearing masks and such a wishy-washy lockdown that it didn't exist. But hardly any new infections compared the current 30Kish daily, and rising. Ah... variants. So the original one has been and gone and by the time delta has done the rounds, another variant will need a vax. Etc etc. I genuinely believe you're all being led up the garden path.
Yes, that’s why you need a new flu shot each year, viruses mutate and adapt in order to replicate and spread. The Mu variant for example has already mutated significantly from the original, at some point, sooner with lower levels of vaccination and unchecked spread, the virus will evolve the ability to overcome the current vaccines.

Personally, I didn't really want the vaccine, even though my immune system is shot to f**k! I have to take a cocktail of medication (9 tablets in the morning, 4 at lunch time, and 4 at night),to function (almost) properly.
I really didn't want any more medication, but I can see that it's the right thing to do - not necessarily for me, but those around me, so I've had both jabs.
I don't like people much, so don't tend to get involved in social groups, work is safe, but the wife works in a school, so has no choice about contact with several hundred potential carriers.
I was hoping that the 2nd jab would kick start my immune system, but no joy yet!
"Don't like people much", that is healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back