No covid jab

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love an iron,

I wouldn't mind one but prefer the 30 anniversary Fat Boy.
(no that she is likely to buy me either)

For those non bikers Iron top Fat Boy Below.

1631530511922.png

1631530743000.png

No posts for almost a week... Covid is sooo yesterday. Well, Monday actually. Meanwhile, it's reported tha 'long Covid' is not as prevalent as thought. I don't get it. There's nothing new about post-viral fatigue, why pretend that there is and make a name up that can be used specifically with reference to Covid? My, I've had 'long flu' a few times and never realised it. You've all been had.

It KILLED a passed school girl friend - that is the bottom line. Anything that will help what's not to like? You have Flu' jabs, measles jabs, polio jabs etc. etc.
To me its a no brainer!

Went to a gig on Tuesday, but having not been jabbed, the missus and myself had to climb thru' the venue's bog window. But we've had loads of practise at such dastardly antics so it was no hassle. Covid was the last thing on our minds apart from being rumbled by the meathead on the door. Ha! Take that, meathead!

"Lettuce is a thousand times better than vaccination".

This is a fun bit of history from 1903, where a dodgy medical journal was used to give false credibility to the idea that lettuce gave absolute protection from smallpox.

This is just awful - an intensive care nurse in Alberta appears to have committed suicide after months of personal abuse :
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...f-apparent-drug-overdose-due-to-trauma-abuse/
"“I’m tired. I cry before my shifts. I have severe anxiety but I still give the best care I can...we are scared. We have PTSD, went on medical leave, and even quit because every single one of us saw this wave coming...And so help me god [if] you block my ambulances from getting into my ER. I will run you down. Protest anywhere but a hospital."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back