No pressure

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steeley

Reaction score
I have done a few brews now, but recently I am getting a few issues.
The last brew I did in my KK barrel, when I pulled a pint it was all head, I was told it was the o ring behind the tap (top tap) which it was I undid the cap and reseated it, and it worked ok, there were slight bubbles in the bear but overhaul ok.
Just brewed another 40 pints in the same keg, taking care around the seal behind the tap, come to try it to make sure I have pressure and it just limps out of the barrel, there is not much can go wrong with these, or so I thought.

there is not much can go wrong with these, or so I thought.

Quite the opposite, they can be a right PITA to seal. I've got 3 kegs and I've given up with them, have a search on the forum to see all the issues people have with them, some people manage to use them successfully but a lot of us have just had problem after problem.

Cheers, and they are not cheap, and if you have to throw your beer away as well, it’s a very expensive hobby

Do not fear, the 'how to fix your King Keg PB' cavalry will be along soon, although they regularly assure me they never go wrong.
Otherwise hope you get it fixed. athumb..

Here’s hoping, I am running low on my beer stocks, I don’t want to, but I may have to use bottles👍

Latest posts

Back