North Devon!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoArt

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm an amazing brewer in my mind, but a slow, tentative one in my actual brewspace (the family kitchen!). I've muddled my way through a dozen or so can/pouch, and part grain kits over the last couple of years but I'm now on the cusp of jumping in to stove top, BIAB, small batch brewing before eventually, hopefully, going full all grain with whatever set up funds and space allows. Clearly, procrastination and being risk averse has held me back a little (I've got several books, watched a fair number of youtube videos, and read my way through a large number of threads on here!), so i'm looking forward to getting some good advice and encouragement from you all!

My first attempt at biab will be a pale ale from Greg Hughes' Home Brew Beer. Wish me luck!

Cheers!

It took me about 3 years to sort out a brew space and find the time, but I read a lot meanwhile, no time spent researching is wasted and it helps you hit the ground running.

Back