North Kent Homebrew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha small world..I'm in Gravesend too.

Jack the owner of the brewery used to update a Facebook page, but as I tend to organise it now I'm not sure he updates the Facebook anymore.

Couple of options, most people that go we have added to a WhatsApp group chat to communicate dates , so if you want to private message me your name and number I can add you to the group if you use what's app. Or you can trust my memory to put it on this page. We did meet the week before.christmas so I forgot last month🤭 we do meet every 4 weeks or so
Ha, small World indeed! I'll PM you now. Thanks.

It was a good turn out at this months meet up. Plenty of variety of homebrew to share along with some homemade hot sauce and Gin blends. No Frills Joe's latest NEIPA was tasty too , single hopped Mosiac 👌🏼
IMG_20230121_195136-01.jpeg

IMG_20230121_185426.jpg

Late posting ..sorry

Any homebrewers in Kent we are having this months meet up this Saturday evening from 7pm at No Frills Joe brewing company in Swanscombe near Gravesend..more the merrier.

No Frills Joe Brewing Company

No Frills Joe Brewing Company - Google Search
Cheers for the heads up Dave , been too long since I got a brew on mate.
Got two recipes ready to go so once they’re done I’ll try and get up to a future meet.
Will keep an eye out here or PM ya . 🍻

Good homebrew meet up last night.

Some quality beer;
Golden ale with. Nelson
Milk stout
Kviek Amber(first runnings)5.5%
English pale(2nd runnings)3.2%
English strong ale
Belgian pale & American Amber

Good mix of styles
Also some whiskey and Sloe Gin

IMG_20230325_215039.jpg
IMG_20230325_220954.jpg
IMG_20230325_180654.jpg

Hello all..

This month's home brew meeting is on Thursday 29th July from 7pm.

We had a good turn out last month and some nice beers on offer.

More the merrier so if your in the Kent area we meet at No Frills Brewery which is a 10 min walk from Swanscombe station .

Hello again,

For any homebrewers in the Kent area, we are having our monthly meet up this Friday 13th at No Frills Joe Brewery (address on previous post) from 630 -7pm onwards.

More the merrier 🍻

Sorry late post again

If anyone in the Kent area wants to smash some homebrew at this month's meet up Saturday 16th..more the merrier 🎅🏼🍻
Address for No Frills Joe Brewery in Swanscombe is earlier in the thread..will be me meeting 7pm until late.

Last edited:
Hello all Kent brewers , we have a homebrew meet at No frills Joe brewery at 7pm next Wednesday (28th).

More the merrier if anyone would like to join.

Location are earlier in thread, feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Latest posts

Back