North Kent Homebrew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This month's meeting is on Thursday 12th march from 6.30pm
https://nofrillsjoe.co.uk/pages/home-brew-club

Last month's highlights included an excellent witbier from @Gio and a rather tasty dark lager from @dave_77 , as well as a cracking bitter iirc???

I'll just have my session hoppy amber to bring this month - hoping it clears up a bit as hop haze doesn't look as appealing in a darker beer :laugh8:
20200303_061244.jpg
20200303_061609.jpg
20200303_061817.jpg

It's in the diary:beer1:looking forward to trying a few different brews. Sounds as though it's going to be a night of Amber beers. My Amber and a Dubbel are ready to go for this month

This month's homebrew club meeting is next week on Wednesday 1st December from 7pm.

The meeting is held at No Frill Joe brewery in Swanscombe, it's a fairly relaxed meeting so if your local pop along.

It's around a 15min walk from Greenhithe or Swanscombe train station.

https://nofrillsjoe.co.uk/pages/home-brew-club
Remember reading about this club way back. Often wondered if it was still going.
I’m not too far away , won’t be able to make this one , but would be interested to pop along in the new year …

Remember reading about this club way back. Often wondered if it was still going.
I’m not too far away , won’t be able to make this one , but would be interested to pop along in the new year …
Great, we usually meet up the first week of the month. I'll make sure I post the next one in the new year.

I am only in faversham.. I would be interested to come along to the next meeting if you can post the date?

sods law any other weekend of the month. I am desperate to come and see you all but not this month for me. Wi
This month's meet up has been confirmed for 7pm on Thursday 10th February at Home Brew Club

The brewery is a 15 min walk from swanscombe and Greenhithe stations

@hedgerowpete @Wurp & @gibbo_sd be good to see you if you can make it.

Hopefully @Hazelwood Brewery & @dan125 will be free for this month

sods law, any other weekend of the month, wife has had long term plans for me and the valantine weekend. i would love to get over to you all but i am on a plane thursday afternoon, have a beer for me and i will try again in march. I only have two more months down here after that before i clear off else where too!

sods law any other weekend of the month. I am desperate to come and see you all but not this month for me. Wi

sods law, any other weekend of the month, wife has had long term plans for me and the valantine weekend. i would love to get over to you all but i am on a plane thursday afternoon, have a beer for me and i will try again in march. I only have two more months down here after that before i clear off else where too!
That's a shame . atleast your going away..have a good trip🍺

Hi,

Good to known that meetings are resumed - I'll try my best to be there this week.
Didn't make any beer in the last 3 months.... But I think I still have some of my Russial Imperial Stout left, if yes I'll get some to the meeting

Cheers

Hi,

Good to known that meetings are resumed - I'll try my best to be there this week.
Didn't make any beer in the last 3 months.... But I think I still have some of my Russial Imperial Stout left, if yes I'll get some to the meeting

Cheers
Hi @Gio , good to hear from you. Russian Imperial Stout sounds good , hopefully see you Thursday 🍺

Latest posts

Back