Northern Ireland brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philmac

Reaction score
Hi everyone- in Phil, I’ve been brewing for a year or so, gone all grain for about 6 months and there’s no looking back
I’m a new convert to this forum though- it’s exceptional! Quick response from helpful folks and it’s been a great resource.
I live in Belfast- I would be up for swapping brews to get a bit of feedback and advice on what I’m making. I’m happy with what I’ve been making but any feedback would be good. I mostly making pale ales.

Hi everyone- in Phil, I’ve been brewing for a year or so, gone all grain for about 6 months and there’s no looking back
I’m a new convert to this forum though- it’s exceptional! Quick response from helpful folks and it’s been a great resource.
I live in Belfast- I would be up for swapping brews to get a bit of feedback and advice on what I’m making. I’m happy with what I’ve been making but any feedback would be good. I mostly making pale ales.

Welcome Phil. You probably know this already, but Geterbrewed is a decent online Homebrew store based in Northern Ireland, not too far from Belfast. You can choose to pick the order up, which will save on delivery costs.

Oh, and from a non homebrew perspective there is a decent micro brewery based in Belfast: Boundary. I had their Export Stout a while back, it was fantastic.

Latest posts

Back