Not so new but back after hiatus...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I moved to another country and started a demanding job so haven't had time to post.

I've started a YouTube Channel documenting my isolation brew days etc.

It's an old channel and I've deleted most of my videos including my TV viral video but if you'd like to see my setup and how I brew, you can find a link to my page below.

I don't monetize the videos. It's just an isolation brewing/drinking diary but I'd love some comments participation if you have time.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2CC4_TKdIfnW8KiBJ-6E2A/videos
Looking forward to hearing from you. I'm particularly proud of my new double brew fermentation chamber. Let me know what you think 👍👍👍

Some interesting videos. Looked at two, but the introductory music has badly scarred my soul so that's that. Welcome back. You were obviously a keen brewer before your break as you seem to have all the kit and know your way around it. Where did you move to, by the way, before returning to jolly old "lockdown" Blighty?

Some interesting videos. Looked at two, but the introductory music has badly scarred my soul so that's that. Welcome back. You were obviously a keen brewer before your break as you seem to have all the kit and know your way around it. Where did you move to, by the way, before returning to jolly old "lockdown" Blighty?

In fairness, I made that sound like I'd emigrated half way around the world 😂

I move from Nottingham to the Welsh Valleys But I work all over the South West of the UK. I'm not used to this being at home malarkey lol.

Latest posts

Back