Nucleated glasses Basingstoke-Reading area

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyurmaember

Landlord.
Reaction score
Is anyone interested to split a box or 2 nucleated glasses from nisbets.co.uk?

Anyone interested in splitting a set of my poor, sainted Auntie Maud's dentures? I'd like to keep the bottom set, but the top set are going begging. Absolutely essential for crimping the pastry edges on your festive pies. Couldn't be more seasonal. Would make a nice gift if you already have a set of your own! 🌲

She also left behind her prosthetic leg, but I'm not offering it on this forum as the suggestions about what to do with it are just too painful to immagine.

Can someone enlighten me, why is it so funny? I just don't need that much beer glasses as I can't store them. They're look quite good value for money, if someone would chip in, we could get something like 6 of each beer style, without commercial branding. Sounds like a good deal for me...

Can someone enlighten me, why is it so funny? I just don't need that much beer glasses as I can't store them. They're look quite good value for money, if someone would chip in, we could get something like 6 of each beer style, without commercial branding. Sounds like a good deal for me...
No offence meant @gyurmaember. Any mention of glasses gets squeezed into a Specsaver jibe even if it is pulling it by the hair a bit. Especially as said Specsavers do or used to do BOGOF- buy one get one free- that leaves you with a spare pair to flog on or split. The rest of the banter was with Chippy. :laugh8:

No offence meant @gyurmaember. Any mention of glasses gets squeezed into a Specsaver jibe even if it is pulling it by the hair a bit. Especially as said Specsavers do or used to do BOGOF- buy one get one free- that leaves you with a spare pair to flog on or split. The rest of the banter was with Chippy. :laugh8:

I'm not a snowflake don't misunderstand me, but luckily I don't need other glasses than the beer glasses yet. So I'm not that informed about Specsavers like you guys.

I might have been interested, but have recently ordered some glasses from rinkit.com. You might want to check them out, they seem quite reasonable. I have no connection to the company.

I'm not a snowflake don't misunderstand me, but luckily I don't need other glasses than the beer glasses yet. So I'm not that informed about Specsavers like you guys.
Fair riposte. My kids tell me same. I wish them the good fortune to last long enough to need them. And the dentures. And the Zimmer frame. And the colostomy bag. Ain't that right Clint? 💀

If they're split this way...no.
1638452828427.png

Or to put it another way - Stop messing my thread up you annoying old barstewards. :laugh8:

I like how Chippy allows and promotes daft irrelevant threads. I lost my priviledges on the Excel forum after a minor transgression...............

Anybody need any help with Excel spreadsheets ?

Latest posts

Back