OB's Problem Page

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so happy to have a safe space to discuss this issue I have struggled with for decades. I really enjoy shamppoing my ferrets, any excuse I’m at them with a loofah, is this normal? or something to be suppressed with shame and alcohol?

Dear OB.

My wife recently started urinating in the tea she serves guests at our home she says it gives her a kick when she watches them drink it, i thought this strange at first but i now quite like the taste so have started doing the same, i believe drinking urine in small amounts is harmless so are we safe to continue?

Mr P.

I am so happy to have a safe space to discuss this issue I have struggled with for decades. I really enjoy shamppoing my ferrets, any excuse I’m at them with a loofah, is this normal? or something to be suppressed with shame and alcohol?
My advice would be to place the ferrets (no more than six at anyone time) inside your underpants with the loofah and a piece of cheese. Tie both legs of your underpants tightly with biodegrable string and make sure that the elastic on the top of your underpants is tight also

It works for me anyway

PS which blood group are you?

Dear OB.

My wife recently started urinating in the tea she serves guests at our home she says it gives her a kick when she watches them drink it, i thought this strange at first but i now quite like the taste so have started doing the same, i believe drinking urine in small amounts is harmless so are we safe to continue?

Mr P.
That's a bottle swap out of the question then 😬

Dear OB.

Mr P.

Well that's certainly a new take on Pee Gee Tips

In terms of whether it is safe to continue I need a little more information

Does your wife sit on your guests laps to make sure that she gets it all in their cups when she is urinating?

Is it acceptable in your house to drink it from a saucer?

When you do it how far away from their cups do you have to stand?

Does it also work with coffee?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Aunty OB,

Hi and thanks for caring. I have the same problem that most men face this Christmas day, I'll be at the dinner table sitting opposite a fat bird that no longer gobbles. Any thought on how to brighten up this tricky situation and make the day less awkward.

Many thanks
Have you thought about a change?

This would be my suggested menu

Before the meal

- Tasty Tit bits

Starter

- Some hard rolls with cock-a-leeky soup

Main

- Sausage and meatballs or bangers and mash

Dessert

- Spotted Dick

That should be enough to satisfy anyone

Well that's certainly a new take on Pee Gee Tips

I quite like a cup of Darjpeeling.

Does your wife sit on your guests laps to make sure that she gets it all in their cups when she is urinating?

No she squats over the Tea pot in the kitchen.

Is it acceptable in your house to drink it from a saucer?

Only the cat is allowed to do that.

When you do it how far away from their cups do you have to stand?

About 12 inches so i don't burn my bell end.

Does it also work with coffee?

That's disgusting.

Reactions: HSD
Have you thought about a change?

This would be my suggested menu

Before the meal

- Tasty Tit bits

Starter

- Some hard rolls with cock-a-leeky soup

Main

- Sausage and meatballs or bangers and mash

Dessert

- Spotted Dick

That should be enough to satisfy anyone
What's wrong with the roast beef that I normally have?

Latest posts

Back