October Competition - Dark Beers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to moving house I haven’t had a chance to get mine posted. Will try to get it sent off on Monday

i sent a beer in on Monday, would of thought it would be in by now? your know there mine as I forgot to label themaunsure....

your know there mine as I forgot to label themaunsure....
clapa

I'm actually in the middle of moving house this month (but didn't know exactly when it would happen) so the address given is for a friends place to make sure none got sent to the wrong address. He says 3 had arrived as of yesterday, but I don't know who's yet sorry! Will ask him to open them tomorrow and let me know if any lack labels:laugh8:

Mmm Yellow Belly
Mine should be with you Tues, thats if I have some left in the Keg

It was a forumite here who put me on to Yellow Belly earlier in the year. I would be eternally grateful to them if I could ever remember who it was...:laugh8:

Still not had a chance to send mine. Don’t think I’ll have time unless judging is late

8 entries now received! Anything that arrives by Saturday will be included, although given number and ABV of entries I'll probably do the judging in two sessions, probably one on Friday, one Sunday :)

I have a stout stout which I bottled last week. Whilst young I tried a bottle and really enjoyed it, will post it and hope it gets to you in time!

I didn’t make it to the post office due to house move. Good luck to everyone else

No worries Mick, hope the move went well!
Yeah, the move went well thanks and we’ve hardly had any snagging (apart from a leak on Saturday which was easily fixed but will require some repair work when the carpet dries). It’s the furniture orders that have caused us issues - dining table arriving without legs, tailor taking 20 inches off our curtains instead of 20cm etc etc. You couldn’t make some of it up!

I can send you a RIS tomorrow if you like beer over 10%, its bottle carbed though so dont know if it will settle in time.

Sounds great, my only RIS was a disaster so keen to taste more :beer1: I can add it to the Sunday tasting to give it an extra couple days to settle.

Hope you revived mine, Two 330 btls no label!
It’s a stout at 7.8abv if you could put it in a fridge as soon as possible as the last one I opened from the shed was a bit lively!!
8 entries now received! Anything that arrives by Saturday will be included, although given number and ABV of entries I'll probably do the judging in two sessions, probably one on Friday, one Sunday :)

Latest posts

Back