October Dark Month

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the currently reigning champion from last month I refuse to concede this competition. The scoring should have been stopped as I was unable to view the opening of the beers and I intend to take this up with the supreme admin. #fakenews

Thank you, @samale. Wow! You know, a lot of people said winning this award couldn't happen. Well, I guess I showed...
10980278506_62d32ed8e9_b.jpg

Thanks Samale, that impy was a massive project so glad it showed well!

Congrats to everyone, @xozzx a wee heavy sounds great is your recipe somewhere?

As the currently reigning champion from last month I refuse to concede this competition. The scoring should have been stopped as I was unable to view the opening of the beers and I intend to take this up with the supreme admin. #fakenews

I heard that after a stewards enquiry the winning entry from last months competition has been disqualified following the discovery that it was a ringer and Summer Breeze is now the winner!

#AlsoFakeNews 😂

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone, @xozzx a wee heavy sounds great is your recipe somewhere?
Recipe attached. Ill try to make it public on Brewfather later but need to create a brewer profile before I can share recipes.

I made this using grainfather and re-iterated mash but missed OG by a few points.

Attachments

• Brewfather_TheBeastfromtheYeastpt2_20201116 (1).pdf
    117.6 KB · Views: 96
That should be all the feed back sent out. Thank you again for entering athumb..
If anyone has any question's ask OB in his agony aunt thread. :laugh8:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back