October Storm ?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not much wind here over night but plenty of rain . that will teach me for cleaning the car yesterday :doh:

Not a breath of wund here at the moment, very still. Its raining quite heavy but nothing out of the ordinary for a wet miserable Monday morning

I did. Near Hampton Court in Surrey. There is currently a 30 foot tree across my back garden. Doh!

just been told by the guard that we are clear so far but speed restricted to 50mph from Peterborough and that the train will be rammed with up to 400 people from Doncaster on a train with 280 seats. ETA is normal + 1hour but may change.

Wezzel said:
I did. Near Hampton Court in Surrey. There is currently a 30 foot tree across my back garden. Doh!

That's gonna be a pain to sort out! Good luck :shock:

Nothing up here in Northumberland... in fact when I went out for my middle of the night smoke, no wind, a little clouds, no rain. Pleasant evening... even had a bunch of owls hooting to each other.

Owls didn't hoot here...

Too wet....to woo........

I'll get me coat. :P :P

All trains suspend until at least 10am so working from home. Fence panels and guttering taken bit of a beating. It's passed through now though.

What a storm (well, we have shifted the Beaufort Scale by four places haven't we?)!!

Trees down on all the roads to work (well, bits of them, leaves and twigs), horrific commuting (for those who prefer sitting in traffic to clear roads) and the rain!!! I had to turn the wipers on...

Meh...

It was pretty windy last night but not "that" bad. Some branches down on the way to work, making driving an occasional slalom but didn't see any whole trees.

Latest posts

Back