Oh, my! Was it really off?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Appleyard

Regular.
Reaction score
I'm afreaid to say I am triping under the infliuence of something or ither, which is troublesome. Anyway, I have been brewing "stuff" as well as anything e;lse, in 2L PET oottles on top of the range, where it's warm. When they are "done", I either drink them, or bottel them up for later/.

Anyway, I looked on the range to day and there aws a bolle markes with a cross, "X" on top., wt "O J and "1" in between the quadrants of the X, and remember in g that it was so,me apple/ginger mix, with a drop of orange squash in, and it wasn't fworkingng, I have frunk it, and some more stuff. I have on;lt just seem that it says "Off?" on the tissue paper covering the ;lid. Oh dear. It wasn't wonderful, but I darnk ir anyway, you have to do thers things, but was it "off", I do not think so.

What have you had in the drink like that you r'paps didn't ought ot have had?
I do hope I don't get the runs, I have tro go up a ladder tomorroew. ( do feel rather funny/. Dear God in heaven above, argh. \,

I'm afreaid to say I am triping under the infliuence of something or ither, which is troublesome. Anyway, I have been brewing "stuff" as well as anything e;lse, in 2L PET oottles on top of the range, where it's warm. When they are "done", I either drink them, or bottel them up for later/.

Anyway, I looked on the range to day and there aws a bolle markes with a cross, "X" on top., wt "O J and "1" in between the quadrants of the X, and remember in g that it was so,me apple/ginger mix, with a drop of orange squash in, and it wasn't fworkingng, I have frunk it, and some more stuff. I have on;lt just seem that it says "Off?" on the tissue paper covering the ;lid. Oh dear. It wasn't wonderful, but I darnk ir anyway, you have to do thers things, but was it "off", I do not think so.

What have you had in the drink like that you r'paps didn't ought ot have had?
I do hope I don't get the runs, I have tro go up a ladder tomorroew. ( do feel rather funny/. Dear God in heaven above, argh. \,
I feel like I'm missing out and need a recipe.

Apologies, I don't remember writing that. I don't know what the other stuff was, some other impulsive selection I guess, possibly also ginger and apple based. Can't see the empty bottles anywhere, but did wake up an hour ago next to a big mug of cold cocoa (?).

As the OP says, what have you had to drink similar that you perhaps didn't ought to have had? What happened?

Apologies, I don't remember writing that. I don't know what the other stuff was, some other impulsive selection I guess, possibly also ginger and apple based. Can't see the empty bottles anywhere, but did wake up an hour ago next to a big mug of cold cocoa (?).

As the OP says, what have you had to drink similar that you perhaps didn't ought to have had? What happened?
It sounds like you made some ergot LSD booze cocktail.

Back