Old but new

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveE82

Reaction score
Hi everyone, big thanks for having me I've been looking around for a good forum on brewing for a while so it's so refreshing to be finally in one.

So a little bit about myself I'm 39 and brewed home brew right back when I was 16 with my dad, after a few successful brews and a few more years experience I did a few myself! Terrible idea as my brews were unfortunately not very nice and I decided to stop.

A few years ago my dad passed away and for some reason thought I'd try again as I did enjoy it, so I brought all new equipment, read a lot!, read some more then had ago and I must admit for someone who hasn't brewed in years was impressed at the quality of the beer and and how nice it tasted.

My first go was a ST Peters IPA 5.5% and it was very nice, currently brewing away on the heat mat is an Youngs American IPA 6.7% 5 days in and hoping this turns out as good as the first one.

I'm 100% sure I'll be asking for help which I'm about to do in the main forum as I'm stuck with something

But like I said big thanks for having me and I look forward to annoying you experts with probably easy to answer questions lol

Take care

Dave

You have come to the right place, there is a wealth of knowledge here, plenty of good help when you need it.
Youngs ipa is a great kit to start with.....now the hard part, waiting for that first brew to be ready :)

Welcome. Young's American IPA is a great kit so no turning back now!

Hello and welcome. I must try that IPA kit myself some day. I’m a Newbie, just 4 kits in so far. Loving it. And this Forum is fantastic. Loads of support and friendly banter. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back