Old newbie

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome MikeyDee. What kind of stuff do you like making apart from mead? I've just started experimenting with braggot, which seems to combine the two, have you ever tried that one?

Welcome MikeyDee. What kind of stuff do you like making apart from mead? I've just started experimenting with braggot, which seems to combine the two, have you ever tried that one?
Thanks
Never tried it but I’ve just finished conditioning an IPA kit from LoveBrewing.com. I’ve got 23 litres of Shiraz on the go and a couple of small batches of cider. So, after a hiatus of about 30 years, I’m off to a flying start. I’m keen to try something a bit different (once I have a few brews under my belt) so braggot will definitely be on the list for the future.
The IPA is being sampled right now and it’s to be recommended - although I’ve yet to try “real“ beer making with actual malt. I’ve stuck to kits so far. So many combinations to try. So little time.

Latest posts

Back