Oneconcept / Hopfengott 30l Mash Kettle mash kettles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meza

Reaction score
https://www.hifi-tower.co.uk/?cl=de...varselid[0]=e018b9aa17e376b75cf41801365023a5#

Anyone got one of these?
Was considering as an alternative to the Ace/Klarstein ones

£229

It's got a circulation pump and adjustable power 2500w heater and a grain basket.

10033078_yy_0001_titel___oneConcept_Hopfengott_Maischekessel_30l_Edelstahl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Willie,
I just pour out from the tap into a stainless steel pan and place into cold running water for a while. I had considered making up a chiller coil from 10mm copper pipe but this might now be a project for another day.

Looks identical to the Bulldog Brewer, which cost me £315 a couple of years ago. It's served me well.

These were £192 with the recent 15%off eBay code.
Did you buy one? Any chance you still have the code? I keep getting ebay notifications about discounts but once you tap on them the code disappears!

Did you buy one? Any chance you still have the code? I keep getting ebay notifications about discounts but once you tap on them the code disappears!
It expired. Codes seem to come through regularly these days but are usually only valid for a few hours

No I didn't buy one. Not enough reviews for me to part with my cash

I just came to buy one on eBay and the price has gone up today (and on their website hifi-tower.co.uk) to from £229 to £249 - how frustrating!

Wait until eBay issue a discount code. They do it every few weeks
I've seen these codes issued every few days! They might have something to do with your buying record OR how many times you look at a certain product and similarities. What I did was to leave the item page open on a tab and just refresh the page every time I use computer, I then snapped up my mash kettle for the discounted price. you must be patient and have decided that you actually want item though.

Planning to do a slight modification on mine today...

You could just add to your basket and leave it there
Sounds like a good idea, but wouldn't ebay then start nagging to pay up? I've just bought a bath and arranged with seller to go and pick it up taking cash with me, they are quite happy with that but ebay ain't! (note: bath is not for brewing in lol)

Yeah it's in been in my basket for a while but not a whole lot happening. I messaged the seller, we'll see what they can do. All else fails I found a £10 code for Hifi-tower.co.uk (their site), so can get the 30 litre for £239, so only a £10 increase.

Yeah it's in been in my basket for a while but not a whole lot happening. I messaged the seller, we'll see what they can do. All else fails I found a £10 code for Hifi-tower.co.uk (their site), so can get the 30 litre for £239, so only a £10 increase.
If you buy direct from their site they will be saving 10% eBay shop, seller fees, so ask them to pass £20 of their savings on to you and you will both be better off

I finally got an eBay message back from them saying that all their prices are already at the lowest they're able to sell at.

...so I bought a better one (Klarstein, HopCat style) from Expondo.co.uk instead. Looking forward to my first full batch grain brewday!

Latest posts

Back