Order from Keg Kingdom

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.R.S

Reaction score
Apologies for this post as I have just seen a number of others relating to same.
I ordered something from KK last Monday and received an email confirming the order, then soon after, another email to say it's on it's way.
I have since called and emailed without response so I have no idea where the shipment is.
Can anyone shed some light perhaps??

email to say it's on it's way.
When did you receive this email? I've had orders saying it's on it's way before and took another few days. I think this is another way of saying 'the courier has got it' if it's PF then you could track it if given a tracking option on the email.

When did you receive this email? I've had orders saying it's on it's way before and took another few days. I think this is another way of saying 'the courier has got it' if it's PF then you could track it if given a tracking option on the email.

email received soon after ordering saying its on its way but when I click on the order in the email it then says we're getting it ready! There is no tracking option, no texts received or further emails on shipping and I am getting irritated.

we're getting it ready!
Looks like he's snowed under still and that email is just saying that he's getting it ready? if you don't need the order urgently I would ask for a full refund inc post and packing and go somewhere else, I can recommend MM or Brewkegtap if it's for corny stuff.

I know that some couriers send an email to say it's on it's way when what it really means is the supplier has printed the order off (and may or may not be working on the order). That's what happens with MM, and there's nothing that the supplier can do - it's down to the courrier. Thankfully MM explain all this and their communication is great.

I personally think kk is a bad seller, also have to restrain myself regarding my experience, but he stole money from me, by not refunding my money because for a missing item. and every now and again it's good to post this, as a record of the service.
Never heard so many repetitive posts and excuses, we are having hard times delivery wise with post and couriers, but it has been constant on here for years.
Everyone have your own opinions but for me it is a shocking outfit! I have paid more for items rather than go to kk, and then for them to use there forum contributions as a vocal point, I will add that £5 of that £800 plus was mine! there cheap and nasty....

I personally think kk is a bad seller, also have to restrain myself regarding my experience, but he stole money from me, by not refunding my money because for a missing item. and every now and again it's good to post this, as a record of the service.
Never heard so many repetitive posts and excuses, we are having hard times delivery wise with post and couriers, but it has been constant on here for years.
Everyone have your own opinions but for me it is a shocking outfit! I have paid more for items rather than go to kk, and then for them to use there forum contributions as a vocal point, I will add that £5 of that £800 plus was mine! there cheap and nasty....
thanks for the heads up alas it seems too late. I hope they are seeing these posts. Its unforgivable in this day and age. We all understand the challenges with the current situation but this is something else.

Apologies for this post as I have just seen a number of others relating to same.
I ordered something from KK last Monday and received an email confirming the order, then soon after, another email to say it's on it's way.
I have since called and emailed without response so I have no idea where the shipment is.
Can anyone shed some light perhaps??
Yes I had the exact same problem as you described. Email them and ask for a refund, I had to prompt them once more but you do eventually get your money back.

It's the lack of communication that's the real problem.

I ordered some stuff back at the end of May, beer line and John Guest fittings. I contacted him a few times, firstly because I wanted to add more to the order, never got a reply. Then a week later whether the order was going to be shipped soon. Then a phone message as parts of the site seemed not to be working, ie the order tracking, no response. Then I got a text saying my order had been shipped. Two days later nothing had arrived and no indication from any shipper that they were about to make a delivery, so I mailed him again to ask who he had shipped the package with, no response. Three days after this my package arrived in the mail. In the end I got my stuff but it had been a very frustrating process. If one of my messages had been replied to the process would have been a lot less frustrating.

The lesson he should learn is that in a customer facing business you have to be honest with your customers and manage expectations, that way people trust you and will be long-term loyal customers.

Update - to be fair the order arrived today after ordering it on 15th June so all good, I just wish there was some communication from the supplier. Despite emails and messages left, nothing.

Update - to be fair the order arrived today after ordering it on 15th June so all good, I just wish there was some communication from the supplier. Despite emails and messages left, nothing.
You're not wrong! glad it's arrived, lesson learnt.

Latest posts

Back