Other hobbies

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't broken but It doesn't work in the way you expect it to, if you click the quote button you should see a "added to multiquote" message the more you quote the more are added when you want to post you click on "insert quotes" (bottom left of the box where you type posts) and it gives you a list of quotes you have selected you add them and post your reply.

See example below -

I see what you mean :)
See post #120.

I just did ;)

I guess you will be in a huge minority ;)

A minority that is +1 now, it is actually a good system, just a bit less than obvious, to me at least, thanks for posting this.

A minority that is +1 now, it is actually a good system, just a bit less than obvious, to me at least, thanks for posting this.
You can left mouse and drag along part of a quote as well, when you let go of the mouse a quote/reply bubble comes up in black, give it a try. athumb..

1) Growing a protective dome around my midriff for protecting my internal organs and keeping my back strong

🤣 you’ve got to stay safe mate!

4)RPG and boardgames
I used to sell games workshop models online. New restrictions made it harder and harder to keep the business afloat and I lost all my personal models in a house fire. I know it’s not quite RPG.

I keep trying to convince myself I don’t need a shotgun to go clay shooting with mates. I feel like I’m losing the argument with myself....

I used to sell games workshop models online.

I used to be obsessively into that stuff as a kid, I collected all the Space Marine (Dark Angels) stuff, I'm pretty sure I had a good percentage of the games workshop catalogue in various states of painted/not painted/couldn't work out the colour scheme so just did whatever, dotted around my bedroom growing up.

or is it air?
Definitely hair metal! Here’s one, you can only play this with a bad 80s metal perm 😄
6D631DA9-74BD-4EE0-A6E2-26782944A217.jpeg

As per a few others most of my spare time is taken up with my kids these days, son is 9, daughter is 7. Probably best to make the most of it as I'm sure it won't be long before they don't want to do stuff with their parents and would rather hang out with their mates down the skate park or wherever being a PITA 😄

The stuff I do still get to do - used to be fairly keen on mountain biking but don't have the time now so due to an ever expanding waistline I took up running a few years back and tend to go out for a run at least three times a week. Pre-Covid I did enjoy the odd running event and Parkruns, made my way up to half marathon distance last year. Still enjoying a good walk or bike ride out in the countryside and the kids are able to go a bit further now days. Reluctant DIYer, house needed a lot of work when we moved in and I was keen back then, less so now. We have a caravan so like to get away in that a few times a year, again not so much this year but we have just come back from a few weeks in Cornwall. As a Electronic / Software Engineer love a gadget and gradually getting my kids into programming, radio control stuff, etc. Finally like my food and I'm fairly good at cooking so like to do a bit of that as and when I can.

1. Fishing. I am lucky enough to live near the River Severn, so I fish it at least twice a week. Great place to be,the stretch I fish you don't see a single person all day,so very peaceful.

2. RC cars. Primally vintage cars, I have just restored a Tamiya Sand Scorcher. I am sure a few people of a certain age will remember them. I also like 90's rc buggies and rally cars.

3. Gigs. I love going to concerts and music festivals. Big range of music.

4. A recent one is lego...well, or the cheap Chinese copies. Just built a Saturn 5 rocket, which was a great kit.

Back