Oxford teacher faces action over 'misgendering' pupil

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was truth in Gunge s point about all the chemical getting into the food chain. It has been proven that fish populations can revert to all female in areas where this hormone rich water is discharged.
Think on octopus man.....

Have you been watching Blue Planet 2?* There's a fish species in Japan where the females spontaneously convert to males once they reach a certain mass.

*If not, give it a go. It's amazing. David Attenborough is a national treasure.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was truth in Gunge s point about all the chemical getting into the food chain. It has been proven that fish populations can revert to all female in areas where this hormone rich water is discharged.
Think on octopus man.....
Dead right.
Farmed trout and salmon are fed all manner of things. I do eat the trout that i catch and they are reared in stock ponds and put into stillwaters and some streams.Obviously a lot of waste gets into rivers and streams from the farms as the water is re circulated in many cases with stream water.
Can usually tell how long the trout have been at large,they start to loose the pink colouring of the flesh which comes from the diet of pellets!.
There is concern in some quarters that the fish are taking on too many hormones in the feed.Also now,pretty well all the farmed trout are single sex-fish and are unable to breed.

That last line leads me to believe you're joking, but just in case...

It is scientific fact, not twaddle. That seam up the underside of your ballsack? That's where the proto-vagina closed up. The fact I know you have one without having to look ought to give you a clue here.

Are you denying that the sperm determines the gender though? Nothing else is relevant. Once that sperm fertilises the egg the life long gender is determined. Cut off or add on what you want. You will have either XX or XY. This you can't change. The X chromosome controls the mouth, which is why women are generally more gobby.:grin:

The sexless trout are called triploids. ..the brood fish are stripped of eggs and milt by hand,this is then heat treated to destroy the bits that determine the sex of the fish. All energy is then put into the fish growth and not geared up to spawning. The fish then stay "in condition " year round.

Are you denying that the sperm determines the gender though? Nothing else is relevant. Once that sperm fertilises the egg the life long gender is determined. Cut off or add on what you want. You will have either XX or XY. This you can't change. The X chromosome controls the mouth, which is why women are generally more gobby.:grin:

You're conflating sex with gender. And the second part isn't true.

It gets better, administrator fired because student wants to act as a baby
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQlb9xDG32s[/ame]

Actually, there is such a thing as an xx male and xy female. So no, it's not as simple as you're making out. Also, sex and gender arent the same thing, and you're conflating the two.

Lawd Gawd help us all. Summat on the news about rocketing sales of cosmetics ( eye-liner, blusher, lipstick etc) aimed at the male market. It's too late, civilisation as we know it is over. Wait til the boys start turning up to school looking like Danny La Rue, and the girls like Hulk Hogan. Really needs stopping right now.

Lawd Gawd help us all. Summat on the news about rocketing sales of cosmetics ( eye-liner, blusher, lipstick etc) aimed at the male market. It's too late, civilisation as we know it is over. Wait til the boys start turning up to school looking like Danny La Rue, and the girls like Hulk Hogan. Really needs stopping right now.

Wot, Gunge? So you dont fancy mincing into work wearing your guy-liner and man-scara? Just for the weekends eh? :lol:

Summat on the news about rocketing sales of cosmetics ( eye-liner, blusher, lipstick etc) aimed at the male market.

Blokes have worn makeup for donkeys years its just the makeup manufacturers jumping on the bandwagon.

Adam and the ants. (was a big fan back in the day)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tqtA20sZXI[/ame]

FFS has this site been sold to Mumsnet?

before you spill bile on this unfortunate subject be mindful if the trend indicated by the stats on the growth of gender identity issues within young people is representative, its your kids/grandkids etc that your dissing.

Most if not All the racist bigots of the 50's 60's, and 70's all dote on their browner grandkids these days..

The whole farce reminds me of a joke that was around in the 1960's when long and un-Brylcreamed hair on boys became fashionable.

For many years adult males had adopted the "Short Back and Sides" style of haircut and young lads not old enough (or brave enough) to complain sometimes even sported a "Basin Cut". This was when their Mam literally stuck a basin over their head and cut away anything that stuck out at the bottom with a pair of kitchen scissors! I kid you not. :nono:

Anyway, here's the joke.

Man at a big neighbourhood party is standing alongside a fellow party goer and looks across the room at a long haired teenager jiving away at the other side of the room. "Look at that over there." he says "I sometimes wonder what the worlds coming to."

"Where?" enquired the person alongside "Over there." says the man "That idiot with the long hair. You can't tell whether it's a boy or a girl."

"Do you mind!" replied the person alongside "That's my son."

"Oh, I'm sorry." said the man "I didn't realise you were his father."

"I'm NOT." shouted his fellow partygoer "I'm his mother!"

:thumb: :thumb:

A few years back I saw a lad on the bus with his hair cropped really short and a series of patterns shaved into it.

My first thought was "Poor little bugger's got ringworm!" because we had a lot of kids at my primary school with similar patterns in their hair. :lol: :lol:

I guess nowadays people have to search for things to witter about. In my day the worries were whether or not your kids caught scarlet fever or had rickets rather than what sex they wanted to be! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back