Packaging and delivery...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must give a big shout out to @Get_Er_Brewed for a well packaged order and prompt delivery service. Ordered Saturday night and out for delivery Monday and received on Tuesday and with a checklist.
IMG_20201021_164115.jpg
IMG_20201021_164142.jpg
16032956090501861536624355806761.jpg

Mine usually look like they have been playing catch (really badly) at the sorting depot with the odd footprint on the boxes.

Lucky the contents are usually OK but box is nearly destroyed.

They've made big strides this year. I especially like the resealable hops as I tend to buy large amounts. Really can't see past them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to order 3 or 4 of their 1kg bags of hops next week, great selection and have not seen a better price.
I know it will take a good few days delivery, but no rush.

Mine usually look like they have been playing catch (really badly) at the sorting depot with the odd footprint on the boxes.

Lucky the contents are usually OK but box is nearly destroyed.
We have a regular DPD driver who also delivers for THBC and only ever had one damaged box and that was GEB first time with DPD but was sorted without issue.

They've made big strides this year. I especially like the resealable hops as I tend to buy large amounts. Really can't see past them.
For sure and with reasonable prices.I've never tried Magnum before but @£12 a kilo with 12.5AA% all the bittering hops you need if you don't like the flavour/aroma.

Back