PANIC BREWING!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Ok (stands up)

My name is Cyberjip and I'm a panic buyer

(deep breaths) I didn't want to be, and I wasn't for the longest time. However after hearing about how good it was I gave it a go. Bought myself enough grain hops and yeast to last me 6 months (sobs and sits back down)

No bog roll though

Just bin in wilkos jeez people were buying fence paint by the dozen, self isolate why not do the fencing as well :laugh8:, I did get a stout and some dme no yeast though, stocking up on grain Thursday

Ok Ok (stands up)

My name is Cyberjip and I'm a panic buyer

(deep breaths) I didn't want to be, and I wasn't for the longest time. However after hearing about how good it was I gave it a go. Bought myself enough grain hops and yeast to last me 6 months (sobs and sits back down)

No bog roll though
Just bought 2 x 25kg Pale malt and a few bits and pieces from Geterbrewed and Thehomebrewcompany. Have no qualms whatsoever. We're in lockdown for at least 15 days and the DIY shops and just about everything else are shut so I can't finish my bathroom project. The weather's turned gorgeous so nothing else to do except brewing and gardening.
Lockdown here means you can go to the supermarket or local shop, you can take the dog out to do it's business, visit a medical professional if they agree beforehand that it's an emergency. That's about it. Everytime you leave the house you have to carry a declaration of where you're going and why. Spot fines for anyone caught in contravention. The President has declared a state of war.
It's always good to know where you stand.

The CML website is closed so they can catch up on there high demand for HB products. It's started get hoarding now.

The CML website is closed so they can catch up on there high demand for HB products. It's started get hoarding now.
Spoke to the fellow at Geterbrewed this morning and he said things have gone crazy. It's not necessarily hoarding, but if pubs are unsafe or even about to be closed, a chaps got to get 'er brewed.

I'm not brewing anything... lost my mojo a bit with it.
What can we do to revivify your passion, presh? You fed up of the boozing altogether, or need to find a new style to perk up your nubbins or something?

Just seen that. Wow, I thought we were all having a larf about panic buying brewing supplies. I got my next hop bag from CML yesterday and I can't wait for the funny email from Steven about Tom being run ragged to satisfy all the brew preppers.

Latest posts

Back