PANIC BREWING!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose...I dearnt watch the news...my head hurts with it all..
It’s really grim. I’ve managed to ‘work from home’ as of tomorrow but as soon as our staffing levels drop I’ll be needed back in work

I don't really deal well with all this **** going on...I suppose I'm far more pessimistic than optimistic...I think too much....
Get a grip boy. Pull yourself together. You think to much!That's what you drink for. I'm a philosopher; don't talk to me about thinking!!! Either raise your glass or get off the bench and make room for someone else.
Shish.

Last edited:
I'm always in a panic. I brew as much as I can in case I can't get ingredients from the UK/IE after transition and then I drink it as fast as I can in case the world ends and I've wasted it.
A thought that has been worrying me is the nature of our beer- cask beer. It doesn't keep like bottled or kegged and if the pubs are closed there's going to be a lot of wastage and a lot of smaller breweries are going to have to stop brewing if they don't have kegging or bottling plants. I'm tempted to come and help drink our way out of this horror story.
A man of courage and honour. :hat:
Ive got 25l of strong porter in a FV and I’m going to get a another batch going asap but kind of depends on the ingredients available. Scarily, I’ve only got a few bottles left of my last brew... may have to get tooled up and go shopping.

I placed an order with the home brew company a couple of days ago but not heard from them about delivery as yet.

Pity Amazon doesn’t sell grain, I’m still getting deliveries from them. They do actually sell DME and beer kits though if anyone gets desperate.

Pitiful.... probably manage a couple of lower abv light ales. How much sugar or syrup could I get away with adding to 2.5kg of base malt plus a bit of crystal?
I got enough hops and yeast...cascade, Amarillo,citra, EKG,brambling X...plus other stuff...yeast...US 05,Get in. Plus I got a sparkling wine yeast and a couple of cider yeast...there's a thought...turbo cider...I'm ok with that.

Latest posts

Back