Party star tap

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boon

Reaction score
Hi, been looking to try the 5 ltr mini kegs with the party star co2 tap, would anybody be able to tell me the height of the keg with the tap fitted, I have a smallish camping fridge with limited height.

Hi folks, I know this is an old thread, but I‘m also trying to find the height of a Party Star tap.
I found some dimensions online which says the height is 5.5 cm, but from the pictures this really doesn’t look correct.
Hoping someone could measure the height of their tap so I can see if it will fit in the fridge, without removing all of the shelves.
Thanks.

Well you are nearly in luck. I am awaiting a purchase from trademe ( NZ ebay ) and one part of the purchase was a party star tap ( thanks to your education ). I have no intention of using this I don't think but do have a Hobgoblin empty 5 litre that I brought from England. I'll rig it up and measure it when it arrives and let you know.

Looks like I got a bargain as it only cost 6 pounds equivalent for the party star and a key keg connector.

We're 11 hours ahead, didn't arrive today so should be able to update you in 24 hours.
It's coming from South Island'nd I'm on North.
Irritating that bid was 50p 'nd postage was 5.50.

Hi folks, I know this is an old thread, but I‘m also trying to find the height of a Party Star tap.
I found some dimensions online which says the height is 5.5 cm, but from the pictures this really doesn’t look correct.
Hoping someone could measure the height of their tap so I can see if it will fit in the fridge, without removing all of the shelves.
Thanks.
Iv’e just measured mine & it’s 35 mm or 13 3/4” in old money base of keg to top of tap hope this helps.

Iv’e just measured mine & it’s 35 mm or 13 3/4” in old money base of keg to top of tap hope this helps.
Awesome, thanks Boon.
Unfortunately, this is going to be little too tall for me, unless I rip the shelves out, and I can see that going down really well with the wife,
I may have to k oak up a low profile home made version.

Latest posts

Back