Partygate a new low.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem as discussed today on 5 live is people are talking about party-gate the confidence votes and all the **** that is going on at the moment which in six months will be old news and forgotten and if Starmer doesn't get his **** together and make Labour electable the Tories will get in again.
Labour are making little headway this poll shows the last six months surely the gap should be much wider with the mess Boris has made of things.

tttttt.jpg

YouGov accused of pulling poll which favoured Jeremy Corbyn because it was 'too positive about Labour'...From The Telegraph....is it that polls can be selective and only published when they favour the point of view the media pushes? Surely not

Last edited by a moderator:
Starmer needs to take his eye off Raynor :coat: ashock1

I have seen her gives Boris a hard time and she does it well in fact better than Starmer for me but i don't think he has anything to worry about when it comes to his job.

Last edited:
Really, Boris has been hung out to dry by the press accused of lying over party-gate and then receiving a fine for his part in it yet the poll results have hardly altered over the last six months, Labour don't seem to be capitalising on the bad situation Boris has got himself into, Starmer should have crucified him in PMQs but Boris always seems to come out on top he could fall into a bucket of s**t and come out smelling of roses, one member here has said in the thread he doesn't want Labour to win the next election, i am making the prediction that if Starmer is still leader when the next election comes round he has nothing to worry about, i hope i am wrong.

View attachment 69806
I don't think he comes out of the bucket of **** smelling like roses. I think he comes out smelling like ****, but he doesn't give a damn and neither do the other members of the Tory party, so they keep him in power. The public know he smells of ****, but our FPTP system is so broken, that only labour can really challenge the Tories, and the Tory press have done such a good job of convincing everyone that labour would be terrible in power (ask most people who don't want labour in power _why_ they think that and they can't give you a single reason except "Blair. Iraq war") that people think "hey, the others are just as bad so let's just stay with the lying clown - at least we know he's lying" and continue to vote Tory.

I don't think he comes out of the bucket of **** smelling like roses. I think he comes out smelling like ****, but he doesn't give a damn and neither do the other members of the Tory party,

Maybe smelling of roses was taking it too far maybe Boris should change his name to Teflon because nothing sticks, as i said earlier if Starmer doesn't get his finger out and persuade labour voters who voted Tory last time to vote labour this time Teflon will still be PM after the next election.

What I know about those Teflon folks (Johnson, 45***) is that their own party is culpable for backing, justifying and supporting them when the above individuals should just be discarded.
45*** was supported no matter what, no matter how heinous the behavior.
Conversely, a big city, Democrat mayor did something bad and he was removed. The Democratic party did not allow for his shenanigans.

Evidently Boris Johnson had a minor operation on his nose today. I wonder if he was worried it was starting to get longer.

Back