Paypal scam warning.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a good price CD we looked at a standalone blocker (no pones) a while ago and it was dearer than that.

Our phone/internet providers should have this set up at no cost, if someone can make a box that blocks nuisance calls (or the majority of them) the providers should be able to do something their end to stop them.

When our cordless phone packed up we replaced it with a BT4600 Premier Nuisance call blocker. With 2 handsets and an answering machine it cost £55 from Currys, and is one of the best things I’ve ever bought.

When our old one packed up, we bought a BT Premium 90631, similar kind of setup, 2 handsets, answer machine, nuisance call blocker (the recorded message asking who they are etc), £59.99 from Amazon right at the start of lockdown. lol Not a nuisance call since, apart from family phoning when you have a mouth full of lunch, or the GP surgery phoning about my blood pressure again (they've stopped now after I proved to them once and for all that I have white coat syndrome and social anxiety, NOT high blood pressure. lol).

I've almost got to the point where I just delete all my e-mails. That way I can't get scammed!:tongue:

You should see my spam folder.... lmao Jammed solid with emails claiming to have caught me on my front facing camera (just checked, 158 unread, almost all of which claim to have videos of me on my front facing camera.... There's no camera on my pc... lol)..... :laugh8:

There's no camera on my pc... lol

I don't have one on PC but do on the laptop the first thing i did when i got it home was stick a small piece of electricians tape over it.

Latest posts

Back