Pedrosa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see Danny get it and cals broken the seal, may many more come along!

great last lap..
lorenzo and pedrosa both had to work for that,
all very fair .. :thumb:
and to think they used to hate each other... :clap:

nice to see cal beat dovi too... :party:

I work as a contractor for said pedrosas team.. for 7 years!

can they get me tickets?? Nope! :nono:

Wife however has just got a job in the same marketing dept.. next year Moto GP uk here i come!! :party:

It's **** or bust this year for Pedders - if he doesn't win this year he's going to look useless when Marquez whups his lightweight **** next year.
My money is on gorgeuous doing the biz.

Great racing though but he just had the edge on horsepower hill.
If you ever get a chance go to Brno for the MotoGP, it's brilliant and a basic ticket is about 100 yoyo for the weekend.

Great beer (Starobrno) at 1.00 yoyo a half litre (trackside).

jonewer said:
I have no idea what this thread is about! :shock:
Motorbike racing's equivalent of Formula 1.

Agreed re. Marquez next year, that could be interesting.

What's the Czech exchange rate? I haven't got time to google it right now.

And can I add BSB and all the support races to that list as well? Well worth going along if the series is at your local circuit, no extortionate separate paddock passes or stupidly priced entry. A weekend pass is about £30 and you'll get at least two BSB races and 2 Supersport races for that as well as the 125's, superstock 600 and 1000 and Triumph Cup.

I'm looking forward to next year, I think Bradley Smith will do a lot better on the tech3 bike than Cal has done this year.

Shame about Stoner's injury - bet his wife is saying "told you so !!", lol

Well Marquez has wrapped up his Championship quite convincingly, with one race still remaining. Pol did what he had to do and won the race convincingly but Marc (who only needed to keep out of trouble and finish in the points) kept out of trouble and finished on the podium.

Just got to wait a bit now to see if Dani v. Jorge gets wrapped up today or goes down to the wire.

Latest posts

Back