Penrith

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Leon,Yes, we visit a couple of times a year, one bar we visited called The Fell bar owned by the Fell brewery so decent choice in there, great food and open fire in Dockray Hall,quite a few pubs,good Indian and Italian restaurants both next to The Alhambra cinema(the Indian is actually in half of the cinema..screen 3 I think!, also Board and Elbow pub by the band stand, guest beers and pub grub, a Wetherspoons is big and by the premier inn,also pizza oven restaurant as well as a trendy wine bar called Xaviers,pay at the bar then go to the wine wall and fill your own glass. fair few pubs ive never been in so you're spoilt for choice, where are you staying?

Last edited:
Hi Leon,Yes, we visit a couple of times a year, one bar we visited called The Fell bar owned by the Fell brewery so decent choice in there, great food and open fire in Dockray Hall,quite a few pubs,good Indian and Italian restaurants both next to The Alhambra cinema(the Indian is actually in half of the cinema..screen 3 I think!, also Board and Elbow pub by the band stand, guest beers and pub grub, a Wetherspoons is big and by the premier inn,also pizza oven restaurant as well as a trendy wine bar called Xaviers,pay at the bar then go to the wine wall and fill your own glass. fair few pubs ive never been in so you're spoilt for choice, where are you staying?

Premier inn.
Thanks I will so some research on your pointers

Only 5mins walk to everywhere then!
Hope you enjoy the town.

Back