Perth Homebrew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonBrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
We had our first homebrew club meet-up at the new Brewdog bar on George Street yesterday afternoon. Was a decent turn out - mix of experienced brewers and people interested in starting the hobby - good chat and good beer was shared. I believe the plan is for a monthly meet on the last Sunday of the month for folk to chat, share homebrew etc.

There is already an established (but small) group on Facebook - search for PERTH (UK) HOMEBREW - which is interlinked for discussion etc. Also check our the Brewdog Perth Facebook page for details of future monthly meetings.

Resurrecting this post to ask: Does the club still meet? I've just moved to the area.

Yes indeed it does. Next meeting (assuming it's going ahead) will be 23rd February, 3pm at Brewdog Perth. If you're on Facebook, do join the Perth Homebrew group as that's where details of meetings will be shared.

It's a great wee meeting. Generally fairly small numbers, all very friendly folk and a good mix of brewing experience.

Hope to see you at a future meeting athumb..

Nice! Thanks. I'll aim to head down - is it just a case of showing up and asking at the bar?

Nice! Thanks. I'll aim to head down - is it just a case of showing up and asking at the bar?

Yes pretty much. Keep an eye on the FB group as they haven't actually confirmed the next meeting will be going ahead. Bit of a long story but the chap from the Brewdog bar that organises the meetings has left Brewdog and he suggested that meetings might be a bit more sporadic.

When I get confirmation that the February meeting is going ahead I'll update this thread.

@NPC forgot to post back here about this. Brewdog Perth have confirmed the February meeting will be going ahead. Sunday 23rd at 3pm. Not sure if I'll be able to make it this weekend but I'm sure some others will be. Hope you can make it.

Thanks Jon! I'm not on FB so your updates are much appreciated. I'll aim to head down at 3 then - maybe see you there!

Thanks Jon! I'm not on FB so your updates are much appreciated. I'll aim to head down at 3 then - maybe see you there!

Good to hear! I'm hoping to 'negotiate' my way to the pub on Sunday so I may be there after all. Fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back