Peter Kays brother

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably food poising
Although i would not know from personal experience
Its been years and years since i could afford the price of a takeaway.!!

I watched him eat a deep fried chip butty with gravy and.. mint sauce.. eaten off his car bonnet obviously.

He's from Leeds I think which is an hour from Bolton, long way to go for a breakfast

There a re few rumours surrounding his withdrawal from tv and the comedy circuit. The main explanation seems to be that he wanted time to do things like being a father and he would not get that time ever again also there is a theory that somebody in the family was seriously ill and his child seems to be the main point of interest on that theory.
He is doing a lot to help sick children and there charities which may be a pointer to this or not

I LOVE this guy! It's like being back at home when I watch him! I'm subscribed to his YT channel.

I come from the same kind of area as him and haven't heard some of those sayings for 15 years (since I've lived in York). West Yorkshire people are the best and so funny!

Also I didn't realise how similar the West Yorkshire and Bolton area accents are! clapa I think there's some South Yorkshire in his voice as well.

Last edited:
One thing i miss about chippys up north is my friday night, steak and kidney pudding, gravy chips and peas.

I LOVE this guy! It's like being back at home when I watch him! I'm subscribed to his YT channel.

I come from the same kind of area as him and haven't heard some of those sayings for 15 years (since I've lived in York). West Yorkshire people are the best and so funny!

Also I didn't realise how similar the West Yorkshire and Bolton area accents are! clapa I think there's some South Yorkshire in his voice as well.
I think he has abit of Barnsley in him, no pun intended,Edit- I was born in west yorkshire (holmfirth) and lived in south yorkshire for years.

I think he has abit of Barnsley in him, no pun intended,Edit- I was born in west yorkshire (holmfirth) and lived in south yorkshire for years.

In that case, you’re more of a wessy than I am then. I’m a west / south halfbreed, coming from the village that has a Wakefield postcode but a Barnsley phone number. Funny place. 😁🙈

Latest posts

Back