Peter Kays brother

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In that case, you’re more of a wessy than I am then. I’m a west / south halfbreed, coming from the village that has a Wakefield postcode but a Barnsley phone number. Funny place. 😁🙈
Yes, spent more time on the south side, but certainly know alot about yorkshire villages, raised in maltby

I LOVE this guy! It's like being back at home when I watch him! I'm subscribed to his YT channel.

I come from the same kind of area as him and haven't heard some of those sayings for 15 years (since I've lived in York). West Yorkshire people are the best and so funny!

Also I didn't realise how similar the West Yorkshire and Bolton area accents are! clapa I think there's some South Yorkshire in his voice as well.
This new video answers where his accent is from!

Top lad.

Have been watching him this past week. Seems to have gone a bit viral.

Entertaining simple easy watching. Seems a genuine nice bloke whose had an awful hand dealt him recently and is going about his life being positive

This new video answers where his accent is from!

Top lad.

Yes I’ve seen it. I was correct then yay! It’s easy to recognise your own accent I suppose. Mine has changed a lot though since I moved to North / East Yorkshire. Not sure if it was a different video but he said the word 'sither' and that was a massive clue as well. 😁🤟

Last edited:
Back