Pheew!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Earlier I was collating a MM order in view of some forthcoming brews... I'm not short of malt but I am of a few bits .. but you may as well order a sack if you're ordering!
So I finalised my order...changed my usual crisp pale to Maris otter for a change and added Vienna, pilsner, caravienna and some dark crystal,a few packets of yeast,loads of hops and some other stuff...
Ordered...then went back on 5 minutes later and the "no malt" message was up...
Looks like I just got in..

Earlier I was collating a MM order in view of some forthcoming brews... I'm not short of malt but I am of a few bits .. but you may as well order a sack if you're ordering!
So I finalised my order...changed my usual crisp pale to Maris otter for a change and added Vienna, pilsner, caravienna and some dark crystal,a few packets of yeast,loads of hops and some other stuff...
Ordered...then went back on 5 minutes later and the "no malt" message was up...
Looks like I just got in..
Lucky duck.
I was contemplating the same last week as I have 10kg each of MO, Golden promise, REDX, 15kg of Best Malz Pilsen, 5kg of flaked rice and the same of flaked corn plus speciality grains which is more than enough for a few brews. The Pilsen, rice and corn are all crushed and flaked the rest is whole but with the big B round the corner I think there maybe an issue in prices so was thinking of ordering 2 * 25 kg malt uncrushed as it will keep longer and maybe some more hops though in kilo bags as its cheaper and I have the room so may have to get my finger out

Back