Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember my mum paying 35pence a gallon for Shell 3 star petrol at our local garage and you'd get a free mini bust of a famous footballer too.
I can also remember filling up my brand new moped a Yamaha FS1E DX (bright canary yellow) for £1.00 including a shot of 25:1 two stroke oil out of a pump can in 1977.

Sign me up 😄👍
Screenshot_20220326-114114_Facebook.jpg

Sorry I have to be a pedant but that Leggo tank is not a Russian tank. It a ww2 German Panther, if the pesky Ruskies are using those then no wonder they are failing.🙄
Edit: someone better tell the farmer he has nicked an APC and not a tank. OK I'll get my coat......

Well see if you can do the same to this Mr Pedant ;)

Class 33 diesel 33107 heads down Commercial Road in Weymouth about to pass the Devonshire pub with the boat train from Waterloo to Weymouth Quay as a couple of Cortina's pass by, in August 1978

1648576138616.png

Sorry I have to be a pedant but that Leggo tank is not a Russian tank. It a ww2 German Panther, if the pesky Ruskies are using those then no wonder they are failing.🙄
Edit: someone better tell the farmer he has nicked an APC and not a tank. OK I'll get my coat......
Sorry, I have to be a pedant, but it is "Lego", not 'Leggo"

Last edited:
Well see if you can do the same to this Mr Pedant ;)

Class 33 diesel 33107 heads down Commercial Road in Weymouth about to pass the Devonshire pub with the boat train from Waterloo to Weymouth Quay as a couple of Cortina's pass by, in August 1978

View attachment 65680
I wish I'd seen that route in use. Still wander it when I visit. Trying to imagine just what is in that picture and the train running down to the quay.

Who remembers the clickity click of the concrete motorways?

Preparing for the opening of the M1 motorway c1959
1648583752686.png

Who remembers the clickity click of the concrete motorways?

Preparing for the opening of the M1 motorway c1959
View attachment 65698
Ah fond memories of going over a particularly "noisey" section of (was it M26) and then having to change the tyre. Apparently there was "one" slab of motorway was well known locally.

Latest posts

Back