Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We used to have a Woolies in town we were gutted when it shut.

1656873230594.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
We used to have a Woolies in town we were gutted when it shut.

View attachment 71091
My earliest memory of Woolie’s was in Blackpool!

Raised in a tiny mining village in Derbyshire I had never seen such crowds. Aged about 5, when I couldn’t see my Mam in the melee, I stood there and repeatedly shouted “I’M LOST!” …

… up until my Mam reached round the counter that was hiding her from my view and told me to shut up!

After the ubiquitous spanking, I never got “lost” again!
:hat:

Reaction score
"What are they complaining about?" Gasoline was just over $2 per gallon last year and it's nearly $5 per gallon now. In California, it's about $7. That runs up the price of everything that is transported from point A to point B. THAT'S WHAT WE'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT!

Reaction score
"What are they complaining about?" Gasoline was just over $2 per gallon last year and it's nearly $5 per gallon now. In California, it's about $7. That runs up the price of everything that is transported from point A to point B. THAT'S WHAT WE'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT!
Bl*^dy hell, that's a 250 to 350% increase, didn't know your increase was so much. I was comparing your prices to ours and we are more expensive but ours has only gone up about 60%. (Only 60% haha ) Think the world had gone totally nuts!!!!
Think the CEO's of these companies need to be held to account.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If Mr T can edit the links to tidy them up I'd be grateful........
Done.
To post YouTube videos simply copy the URL from the top of the page the video is on or the share link under the video, paste it in the thread and it should embed it when you hit post.

Latest posts