Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wigan Hub
@TheWiganHub
Just seen this old man struggling to walk down the street after nipping to the shops in Golborne, saw the young lad stop to ask was he OK, carried his stuff, and held the man's arm as he got home. Well done that lad credit to his parents
Credit: Brett Forshaw

1655556498357.png

My bother-in-law was the London Area Contracts Manager for a major civil engineering firm.

Don couldn’t understand how his firm’s bids were suddenly being undercut by an opponent who were getting some serious contracts for UK Motorways and “A” Class Roads!

He discovered via the grapevine that the winner had “discovered” a new way to build roads that took less hardcore and less tarmac; so cost a lot less!

The next time you see the “tramlines” in the slow-lane of a motorway, or run into a hole in the tarmac, please realise that our highway engineers knew how to build roads back in the 80’s but they were over-ridden by politicians who wanted a cheaper version!

“Sow the wind and
reap the whirlwind!”

Is a suitable saying for the politicians who don’t think long-term!

:hat:

The thought that a pint of San Miguel could make anyone “drunk” is laughable!

I don't think the article suggests the car driver had only had one pint the fact he had the beer on the dashboard in broad daylight and him being "too drunk" to take a breath test would suggest he had had several.

I wonder if it will stand up in court ;)

For those who cannot read it it says -

No/Plate on vehicle.

Getting a blow job while driving with a naked woman :laugh8:

1655925604286.png

Why do people who don’t have degrees resent those who do? Why do the British think Engineers are mechanics where in Europe it’s an sign of high esteem?
PS I’m
BSc Mechanical Engineering
Chartered Engineer
Member of the Institute of Production Engineers
Member of the Institute of Quality Assurance

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it will stand up in court ;)
For those who cannot read it it says -
No/Plate on vehicle.
Getting a blow job while driving with a naked woman :laugh8:
View attachment 70495
Reminds me of the guy sat wearing his seatbelt and crying after crashing his car into a tree stump on the grass verge!

His girlfriend, obviously not wearing her own seatbelt, had been shot through the windscreen and was laying dead next to the tree stump!

After checking that the girl was dead, the Policeman attending the scene said to the driver “Stop crying! At least you’re alive.”

The driver replied “Just go and check what the girl has in her hand before you start judging me!”
:hat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back