Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1657985319172.png

The first one speaks the truth... In about November, the population of my area of Arizona goes up about 60% with folks who migrate from the north Western & Midwestern states who have retired & annually escape the snow. Many are >80 who drive big SUVs pulling their 25-35' RV trailers.

It can be a bit .... testy on the roads. Especially for those of us on motorcycles. ashock1

….

It can be a bit .... testy on the roads. Especially for those of us on motorcycles. ashock1
Back in the day I always reckoned “There are no traffic jams when you ride a motorbike!” …
athumb..
… but then again I didn’t ride a Harley Hog, thankfully!
:D

I remember a guy on UK radio saying he had never even seen a traffic jam; and then went on to explain how everyone should tow a caravan!
clapa

In the UK I think the 2nd photo was more to the point!
:hat:

The first one speaks the truth... In about November, the population of my area of Arizona goes up about 60% with folks who migrate from the north Western & Midwestern states who have retired & annually escape the snow. Many are >80 who drive big SUVs pulling their 25-35' RV trailers.

Get the same when i lived in Aus.. they are called Grey Nomads over there lol

Back