• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pin cask

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoddy

General lurker.......
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to get hold of a pin sized cask for some brewing recipe experiments.

I’m in the SE so appreciate anyone that has any knowledge of where I might source one as cheaply as possible.

Probably a long shot but could try calling Hogs Back Brewery or Crafty Brewing and see if they have something going spare that they'd be willing to sell on?

I think they sell their beers in 70l casks but you never know what they might have lurking about. Perhaps a sample of a smaller keg had been sent to them or something.

Probably a long shot but could try calling Hogs Back Brewery or Crafty Brewing and see if they have something going spare that they'd be willing to sell on?

I think they sell their beers in 70l casks but you never know what they might have lurking about. Perhaps a sample of a smaller keg had been sent to them or something.

That’s an interesting idea. I’ll drop them a line at Hogs Back.

Latest posts

Back